GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES5 Suggestions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:50
Regular
": ("
This weekend i've been doing nothing but playing PES4, I dunno why, it's just one of those times where I just feel like playing a footie game to death. Anyway, I was thinking of some ideas for the next PES which I think are pretty neat, heres one:

Nothing major but it's be pretty cool if in the ML you could check other matches going on while you're still playing your own. I knwo it shows you other team's scores at half time but it's be good if you there was some sort of thing in the corner that updated you when a team scores in any of the matches happening at the same time as yours.

I've got some other good ideas but I dont want them to change the next PES that much because the current one is almost at perfection, they could get rid of a few glitches and bugs but other than that PES4 is just amazing.

So have you got any ideas for the next PES?
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, I've played with Spanish commentary in previous games, so it should still be possible.
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:55
Regular
Is it possible to turn the commentary off? Or change the language of the commentary?
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I liked the Japanese commentary on WE

*shot just misses the post* aieeeeeeee
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:50
"period drama"
I've only ever played 1 match with the commentary on.
Well, half a match.

Never again. Rubbish.
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:48
Regular
There was a discussion about the commentators on the PESFan Forums and the most annoying part for me is when Trev says : "This is consecutive win number..." and if you haven't scored over 5 goals he just doesn;t say the number of wins you had in a row.

Very stupid.
Fri 18/03/05 at 14:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
When a player scores his second goal of the tournament in the final, "With so many goals already he's surely in with a chance of being the tournament's top scorer!"
Fri 18/03/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I suggest they should get better commentators in!

'the way he is going he is shaping up for a hat trick'

When i have scored my 4th goal with the same player.
Wed 16/03/05 at 21:25
Regular
I'd really love to be able to set up mini-tournaments for you and your mate with short games and like you can input your names and stuff and have little tables and stuff,
Wed 16/03/05 at 08:11
Regular
You should be able to let the Computer score, get your keeper to take it out of the goal, and then convince the ref that it never went in.
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:16
"period drama"
You should be able to dive - after the initial button-press, you get to add to the performance, with endless rolling, screaming, face / leg grabbing and arm waving. Extra points for getting up, completely unhurt, all traces of complaint wiped from your face and jogging away in under 1 second after the ref gives you that 'oh, come on' look.

If you do it enough, you get random stuff chucked at you from the crowd. Do it lots more, and you might get a mobile phone, whereby you'll be able to make 'hilarious' announcements over the loud-speaker, or call in an airstrike and level the playing ground.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.