GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which console will be number 1 in a few years time and why (Choose from Nintendo 64, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Dreamcast, GameCube, X Box, Maxx, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance.)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/04/01 at 21:20
Regular
I think that the GameCube will be Number 1 because the fact it is mini DVD and there will be such good graphics and all the classic famous characters.
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:56
Regular
I'll remind you Digimon is a Sony franchise...

But anyway, after ADH spoke about people making their own minds up, and then simply judging a console on one single aspect, how disgusting is that?
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:56
Dont worry Grix mate a mature newbie will come along for you to talk to soon, you must have been pretty relieved when i came along!! : ¬)
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I heard they were going to rename it:

PokeDigiCubemon, just before launch, so it would sell more.
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:53
Regular
And so soon... oh so soon, I thought perhaps a mature newbie... But no. My hopes are gone. Gone.
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Gamecube?

I presume his topic was started by a pre 14-year old.

Who else would possibly wish to invest their hard earned money in a juvenille piece of equipment that's only selling point is a Japenese cartoon watched by millions of young children every day?

Mon 16/04/01 at 21:49
Regular
Beaten or bet?

(Humm... beat?)

Damn.
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:48
Regular
The biggest piece of false advertising crap, only beaten by it's sequel.
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:47
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> All stories have to finish...

The Never Ending Story?
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:46
Regular
So the Sword one is still on? Good.

Im halfway through writing a post for that now.

In fact, i'd better go and finish, or the next phone bill will be *huge*. I'll try and put it up tomorrow.
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:44
Do loads of alternate endings and everyone can vote their favourite!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.