GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which console will be number 1 in a few years time and why (Choose from Nintendo 64, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Dreamcast, GameCube, X Box, Maxx, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance.)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/04/01 at 21:20
Regular
I think that the GameCube will be Number 1 because the fact it is mini DVD and there will be such good graphics and all the classic famous characters.
Mon 16/04/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Sorry -

I intended to write a much longer article on the whole issue at a later date as it's something I find very important.

Mon 16/04/01 at 22:02
Regular
YES!

An intelligent newbie!

Sorry. It's very hard around here to keep sane.
Mon 16/04/01 at 22:02
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I wonder why Nintendo arnt making a PokeBall shaped GameCube... I'm sure that'd grab a few wads of cash into their sweatly little palms?
Mon 16/04/01 at 22:01
Regular
ADH wrote:
> Grix Thraves -

I didn't actually expect too many people to see
> the messages i've written and understand it all, but that was irony
> on my part. I am writing an article to be posted later this evening
> highlighting just that.

My comments were ironic, light hearted,
> because in truth I realise that Nintendo have always produced some
> very enthralling games.

Put a :-) smiley face or show your irony in someway next time. We all thought that you seriously meant it.

Mon 16/04/01 at 22:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I heard that you still have to buy your games separately for the Gamecube, is that true as well?
Mon 16/04/01 at 22:00
Regular
Even after paying extra for a modem, it's still cheaper than the PS2!
Mon 16/04/01 at 22:00
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Grix Thraves -

I didn't actually expect too many people to see the messages i've written and understand it all, but that was irony on my part. I am writing an article to be posted later this evening highlighting just that.

My comments were ironic, light hearted, because in truth I realise that Nintendo have always produced some very enthralling games.

Mon 16/04/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
You've still got to buy your 56k modem for the Gamecube separately last I heard, or was that an unreliable source? I think mayhap it was, it was a pro Nintendo site after all.
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:58
Regular
That last post I did was to ADH by the way.

(It's amazing how many furious replies came out of nowhere after his post!)
Mon 16/04/01 at 21:57
Regular
Well every PS2 title that's won you over might be ported to it with enhanced features and it's got great games coming from Rare and Nintendo. It can do everything the PS2 can do (except DVD's ofcourse...) but only better. And it is going to be cheaper than the PS2...

But at the end of the day, I suppose it is just a waste of money...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.