GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Revolution?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/03/05 at 02:20
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
The talk about Revolution being backward-compatible coupled with the increasing feeling (my own personal feeling) that Zelda 2005 will be the last AAA (or AAAAA) title for the GC, has lead me to suspect that there may be extra discs or future installments which would become "must haves" for this Zelda game that will be enhanced on the "revolutionary" aspects of Revolution?

Otherwise surely Nintendo would want such an impressive game in their launch line-up for the Revolution? If the console is coming out next year, I find it hard to believe Nintendo would jump another even more impressive Zelda game on us in time for launch.

(Having said that, I do accept that Nintendo haven't ever launched a console with a Zelda game)

What do you think?
Wed 16/03/05 at 19:44
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Hmmmn... strange how like only 4-5 posts in this 46 post thread actually have anything to do with Zelda, or my original question... Never mind I suppose.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
N64 Fan wrote:
> Look all I was saying is that I didn't much go for Metroid. Thats not
> a crime to say it is it? Thats my opinion, and yes I got rattled
> because yet again on here if anyone dares to say anything different
> its like its the end of the world!

I'll say it again.. I never said anything about you liking/not liking Metroid so why are you telling me this? Time to move on I think..
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
All online games do, but Halo 2 shot itself in the foot in this respect with proxy voice, which is both cool and annoying.

PT had rejects, but was so good anyway. Halo 2 is good, but has far too many rejects and chances to hear them.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:25
Regular
I think all the Live games have a certain amount of idiots that go around saying "OMG YOU GOT PWONED NOOB FAG!"

But Halo 2 is definetly by far the worst.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedfix wrote:
> munn wrote:
> gerrid wrote:
> If you want FPSs, consoles are NOT where you should be looking.
>
> The problem with PC's is the fact that I don't have a good one.
>
> Simple.
>
> Plus the people who can be bothered to do the upgrading and spend
> several hundred tend to be a lot more arrogant and annoying than your
> average live player who shelled out 200 for a bit of fun.
>
> There's hardly ever a 'OMG! I PWNED YOU NOOB!!" moment on live,
> although I've heard this is bad on Halo 2.
>
> Damn I need live back.

HAHHAHAHAHA?! BAD? It's the one game online that has been TOTALLY ruined by other players.
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:34
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Tphi wrote:
> And just to defend myself.. it wasn't me who critised your opinion.
> Go check. That's FFF. The retard comment is about your two posts
> right after one another which could have been just the one. I was
> complaining about spam.
>
> So maybe the problem with N64 Fan is that he/she doesn't fully
> comprehend other people's posts. Retard. :P

Look all I was saying is that I didn't much go for Metroid. Thats not a crime to say it is it? Thats my opinion, and yes I got rattled because yet again on here if anyone dares to say anything different its like its the end of the world!

As for spam, so what? Is it really that much of a problem for you? It might be spam to you but thats your opinion and thats my whole point, nice to be able to have an opinion don't you think?

:-)
Tue 15/03/05 at 19:22
Regular
"8==="
I had two xboxes setup online last year. Getting wasted with a mate and blasting people on RS3 is definately good fun.

Wouldn't want to do it on a PC though.
Tue 15/03/05 at 19:20
Regular
I'm not the greatest fan of online play either.
I love agame with three of my mates, all drinking, eating having a joke, it's not the same on a PC.
Tue 15/03/05 at 19:16
Regular
"8==="
munn wrote:
> gerrid wrote:
> If you want FPSs, consoles are NOT where you should be looking.
>
> The problem with PC's is the fact that I don't have a good one.
>
> Simple.

Plus the people who can be bothered to do the upgrading and spend several hundred tend to be a lot more arrogant and annoying than your average live player who shelled out 200 for a bit of fun.

There's hardly ever a 'OMG! I PWNED YOU NOOB!!" moment on live, although I've heard this is bad on Halo 2.

Damn I need live back.
Tue 15/03/05 at 19:14
Regular
"8==="
I know.

But the annoying thing is that you know they could easily make something comparable to Halo/RS3/CS pretty easily if they could be bothered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.