GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Graeme Dott v Ronnie O'Sullivan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/05/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
This should be a brilliant match.
Personally, I'm backing Dott. Which was obvious. Anyway, yeah, Dott played excellently against Stevens - the whole match was so tense.
Wonderful, wonderful final frame. Good stuff.

So - who are you backing?
Roll up the idiots who say Ronnie.
:-)
Sat 01/05/04 at 23:23
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Flockhart wrote:
> i cant stand him, not that i'm a great fan of o'sullivan either...

plays good snooker though
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:19
Regular
"360: swfcman"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I like Hendry
>
> My fave player of all time. Steve Davis.

I cant help laughing at him as he 'tries' to be funny at times on tv, like when he attempted to do clearing up all the coloured ball challange the other day.

Top Man.
Sun 02/05/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That made me laugh too. But I was also kind of cringing at the same time.
Sun 02/05/04 at 15:23
Regular
Best Steve Davis quote(ish) ever:
"Talking during sex is great... but only if it's about snooker"

He is the man :^)

The final? Ronnie's on supurb form, but if Graeme plays gritty snooker and contains Ronnie for long enough, he can break O'Sullivan's rhythm.

Hendry managed it in (I think) the first session of the second day of their semi, but wasn't playing well enough by that stage to take advantage of the opportunities he got.

But with Reardon in O'Sullivan's corner, probably putting him back on track between each session, Dott will have to be playing that gritty snooker and breaking him down consistantly throughout the match.

Of course, it's also possible that Ronnie simply won't bring the spectacular form that he showed against Hendry into the final.
Hicks (playing well, but no better than Dott can) took him close earlier in the competition, who would have predicted that?
If O'Sullivan plays to that standard, Dott has a great chance.

Though if Dott gets close to the finish line, expect Ronnie to really raise his game.
Still, because of his temprement, he could still be broken by Dott. If Dott can contain an on-form Ronnie for a little while, it'll be even more frustrating for him.

I expect Ronnie to do it, but Dott probably has more of a chance than you'd first expect.
Sun 02/05/04 at 16:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
IN YEWR FASEZ ROLF!!!11

Etc.

3-0 just now.
I'd do the whole Kevin Keegan, "I would love it..." thing, but I can't be bothered.

COME ON GRAEME!
Woo.
Dott is a superb safety player, so I can see this match being very tense.
Sun 02/05/04 at 16:22
Regular
Despite losing 4-0 O'sullivan is still favourite to win with Will hill.
Sun 02/05/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Insert Gently"
COME ON GRAEME
Sun 02/05/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Dott's now coming close to 5-0 ahead; only a few more balls needed...
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:28
Regular
I want Dott to win now, though I had been suppporting Hendry up until he lost.
Mon 03/05/04 at 10:09
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Dott still has every chance, but I have to say Ronnie looks good value to take the title - overall he seems the more complete player.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.