GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grix's Bad Fur Day..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/04/01 at 17:57
Regular
...Grix is having a bad fur day, who is with him on his little conspiracy against the newbies? I would like to know!
I think Tony is backing him, as yesterday he said something against the newbies.

What are everyones views on newbies?
Tue 17/04/01 at 14:22
"High polygon count"
Back to my 'pet hate' I'm afraid...

It's not so much that newbies cover old topics (note the plural!), but that it always seems to be the one sole topic: console wars!

Have our schools got so bad that no original thought remains? :-)

The magazine PSM2, on their letters page, has two 'box-outs' - one says something like:

"Do write to us about: News, interesting finds, tips" etc.

The other says something like:

"Don't write to us about: Console wars, the death of Dreamcast, your aunt's hairy wart" etc.

Maybe there should be an intro page when you sign up for the forums detailing such things - or a sort of 'topic amnesty' period where you can't discuss certain topics until you're up to speed. :-)
Tue 17/04/01 at 14:31
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tony when I relaunch my site, I will place banners all over the site. Is that good for you?
Tue 17/04/01 at 14:39
Regular
newbies huh? Annoying they just want to win!
Tue 17/04/01 at 14:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sniper wrote:
> newbies huh? Annoying they just want to win!

I know its terrible :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.