GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grix's Bad Fur Day..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/04/01 at 17:57
Regular
...Grix is having a bad fur day, who is with him on his little conspiracy against the newbies? I would like to know!
I think Tony is backing him, as yesterday he said something against the newbies.

What are everyones views on newbies?
Mon 16/04/01 at 17:57
Regular
"everyone says it"
...Grix is having a bad fur day, who is with him on his little conspiracy against the newbies? I would like to know!
I think Tony is backing him, as yesterday he said something against the newbies.

What are everyones views on newbies?
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:07
Regular
:D
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:09
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Newbies can be okay as long as they don't talk to much crap and be biased to other consoles. Some newbies come here with new fresh topics and get along fine, others just really get up my nose :-)

Its a bit like the marmite advert, YOU EITHER LOVE 'EM, OR HATE 'EM!
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:10
Regular
"everyone says it"
**Grix has just given an evil smile in the direction of all newbies**
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:14
Regular
I agree with M16, some newbies can be great. M16, you're a great example. When you came on, you made a great impression on people by actually thinking about your posts, and making them interesting to read.

You can't say that of any newbies at the moment.
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:18
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I don't think you can expect people to come up to speed immediately. Maybe they should be nurtured along a bit more.

Also, Grix, to be fair there are very few people with your skills.
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:21
Regular
I don't like the fact that more Newbies seem to be winning than those who do come here often!

There must be a lot of regulars who haven't won yet and I'm sure most of them are doing their best!
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:22
Regular
I don't think there is a possible way of replied to that comment, so I'll pretend I ignored it.

I think some people are naturally irritating, and I also believe they have no idea that they are naturally irritating... so any one of you could be, and you wouldn't know...

There is an easy way to answer it though: if you think you are, then you aren't.
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:24
The way I dont always include punctuation might be annoying to some...
Mon 16/04/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Well Im no newbie, just changed my nick after being offline for a bit.
Ive a feeling some people read too much Digitiser.
Do you see??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.