GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's the best wrestler."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/04/04 at 19:37
Regular
"I put the ool in co"
Who's the best wrestler?
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:26
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Jat pwner :P
Mon 24/05/04 at 13:47
Regular
"..."
tara1977 wrote:
> I think the best wrestler is triple H. Mainly because of his speed and
> athletic ability

ROFLLLLLL!!!!
Sun 06/06/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Cris Benoit by far the best wrestler right now
followed by the legend killer
Sun 06/06/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
tara1977 wrote:
> I think the best wrestler is triple H. Mainly because of his speed and
> athletic ability for a man of his size. But my favourite wrestler is
> The Hurricane because he is a proper pantomine wrestler and thats
> what entertainment is all about.

In his prime he was unstappable but now his nothing but a fat loser!
Sun 06/06/04 at 17:12
Regular
"..."
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> Cris Benoit by far the best wrestler right now
> followed by the legend killer

I could write a whole essay about why Randy Orton ISN'T a great wrestler but I'll make the main points here.

1. He doesn't have any power moves and his finished isn't convincing.
2. He is still very, very green and doesn't seem to be learning at the same rate as his peers.
3. His transitions between moves are the worst on show currently in the WWE, he often seems lost figuring out how exactly to get from one move to the next resulting in a lost of rest holds, which mean his work rate and fluidity in the ring are sadly lacking.
4. His 'push' is a joke, we'll make the guy a 'legend' by having him beat a load of past it has-beens? Give me a break.
Sun 06/06/04 at 19:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
Not learning as quickly as his peers? :S Like who?

He has the look anyway. :D

Randy Orton owns, well said crackhead. {:)
Sun 06/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
See, Ant can't come up with a proper reply :P What do you have to say about point 3 that Cong Man made?
Sun 06/06/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Playstation Fan"
WCW was 10 times better than WWE. WWE has fake ropes that are over-sensitive! Oh how i laugh! Sid Vicious, Goldberg, Sting, Scott Steiner amd the NWO were the best wrestlers ever to grace the ring.

WWE has the rock! Ha! Goldberg offered a match with either the rock or stone cold steve austin, they both refused! WCW was a classic.
Sun 06/06/04 at 19:58
Regular
reviewer wrote:
> WWE has the rock! Ha! Goldberg offered a match with either the
> rock or stone cold steve austin, they both refused!

Er no. Actually Goldberg did have a match with the Rock.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:08
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
reviewer wrote:
> WCW was 10 times better than WWE. WWE has fake ropes that are
> over-sensitive!

And WCW has a ring about 25% smaller than WWE! And, lest we forget, almost every promotion uses steel cables for 'ropes', which are far more suited to today's wrestling styles anyway. Using real ropes would be ridiculous, and slow the pace down incredibly.

> Oh how i laugh!

At your strange comments?

> Sid Vicious, Goldberg, Sting, Scott
> Steiner amd the NWO were the best wrestlers ever to grace the ring.

And this is according to whom? Best WRESTLERS? Are you kidding? Bret Hart... Chris Benoit... Eddie Guerrero... all of those guys wrestled for WCW, and are also far better wrestlers than those you've mentioned.

> WWE has the rock! Ha! Goldberg offered a match with either the
> rock or stone cold steve austin, they both refused! WCW was a
> classic.

As has already been stated, The Rock's had a match with Goldberg, and Austin's in talks with his now good friend Bill to have a match between the two in Japan.

Do you really believe Goldberg's one of the best wrestlers ever? Is he comparable to Lou Thesz? Ric Flair, Bret Hart, and numerous others? The answer has to be... well, it has to be 'no', doesn't it? In fact, have a look at the independent scene, and there you'll be able to find countless wrestlers who are far better than Goldberg ever could be, even in his 'prime'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.