GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SATS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/04/04 at 17:47
"Welcome To My World"
Im going to be doinmg my sats next week - im in yr 9 and am abit nervous. wish me luck!
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:47
"Welcome To My World"
Im going to be doinmg my sats next week - im in yr 9 and am abit nervous. wish me luck!
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
SATS, ha I've got a GCSE in under 3 weeks
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
wow ur hard coz ur older wtf!!
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't mind doing GCSEs, apart from the amount of work in English- I've spent the whole year doing coursework or work that builds up to coursework.

Luckily, I mised a 75-minute internal exam. :)
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:34
Regular
Good luck! ;)
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:26
Regular
No one actually cares about these pointless exams and I have no worries whatsoever. No luck needed.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
SATs aren't as useful as GCSEs or A-Levels in the way that you gain no qualification. However, Year 9 SAT results determine quite often which tier you enter at GCSE: If an intelligent student does poorly on a SAT, they may not be able to achieve a higher grade at GCSE due to the different entry levels.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Spot on, but to be honest if you are relatively intelligent, even if you don't revise for SATs you will almost definitely make entry to the Higher tier of papers anyways.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That's kind of true, actually. The only stuff I revised was some Macbeth text in preparation for the English exam. I got 7-7-7, but revision is important if you don't fully understand stuff.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
IM doing my stas next week as well i will be thinking of you next week while im in my exams.....telekinetik powers.
By the way what are you expected, i am expected a level 8 in maths 7 in english and 7 in science, hope i get al of them and hope you do well tooo.!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.