GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conference Play-Offs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Colourless"
Just got back from Underhill. Great Game.

Simon Clist scored a header in the last minute to give us a 2-1 victory, and we were going crazy. Went in the main stand for the first time, and it took the crowd ages to get going. Me and my mates were starting most of the songs, as we were in the back row, which I'd never done before.....

So got the trip up to Gay Meadow, for the return leg against Shrewbury. Coach leaves at 10am which is a bit early to get up on a Bank Holiday but oh well...

Anyone watch the live game, Hereford vs Aldershot methinks? Any good?
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Ashman wrote:
> >Even though we actually beat them at their place.
>
> Which co-incidentally is one of the ugliest stadiums in Britain.

What Hereford? Yeah its a bit crap really.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ashman wrote:
>Even though we actually beat them at their place.

Which co-incidentally is one of the ugliest stadiums in Britain. Edgar Street is a hotchpotch assortment of grey stands right next to a main road in a rather grotty area of Hereford.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Oh God, did you go to Gravesend away!? They have their own song! It goes:

"The Fleet! The Fleet! Come on The Fleet!"

Gahahahaha! By which time our lot were yelling "You're just embarassing yourselves now" at them. Bad enough for Ben Abbey and Steve Perkins who were in for a hell of a lot of stick from us anyway.
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Colourless"
The Bees are going up. The Bees are going up.

Que Sera Sera. Whatever will be will be, We're going to Stoke City, Que Sera Sera.

Well I'm going to Shrewsbury on Monday, which will hopefully be good. I'm sure it will be an interesting time at Gay Meadow. Haha. I wonder what they do at half time?
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Being a Woking fan, i'm obviously annoyed at Aldershot managing to come back through a lucky penalty and draw. I also want Barnet to stay down, as it is a fairly short away trip for me, being no more than an hour away from Woking. So, with Hereford being the most deserved of promotion this season, i'm going to have to say I want them to win the payoffs. Even though we actually beat them at their place.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hereford came very close, but Chester City's strong defence was the only thing that stopped them from going further. If only that Chester slump in form had lasted longer...
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:54
Regular
Its a bit of a shame on Hereford having finished so far ahead of the other teams and only just missing out on automatic promotion to have to go through play-offs. However if they can finish so far ahead of 3rd theres no reason why they shouldnt walk through the play-offs.
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Better Than You"
3 teams could actually come up from the Conference this year as Bradford City have a chance of going out of business so and extra team from Division 3 will go up and the same with the Conference to still make sure there is 92 league teams.
Thu 29/04/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Colourless"
Just got back from Underhill. Great Game.

Simon Clist scored a header in the last minute to give us a 2-1 victory, and we were going crazy. Went in the main stand for the first time, and it took the crowd ages to get going. Me and my mates were starting most of the songs, as we were in the back row, which I'd never done before.....

So got the trip up to Gay Meadow, for the return leg against Shrewbury. Coach leaves at 10am which is a bit early to get up on a Bank Holiday but oh well...

Anyone watch the live game, Hereford vs Aldershot methinks? Any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.