GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conference Play-Offs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Colourless"
Just got back from Underhill. Great Game.

Simon Clist scored a header in the last minute to give us a 2-1 victory, and we were going crazy. Went in the main stand for the first time, and it took the crowd ages to get going. Me and my mates were starting most of the songs, as we were in the back row, which I'd never done before.....

So got the trip up to Gay Meadow, for the return leg against Shrewbury. Coach leaves at 10am which is a bit early to get up on a Bank Holiday but oh well...

Anyone watch the live game, Hereford vs Aldershot methinks? Any good?
Tue 04/05/04 at 16:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Never, we'll never hear the end from the Shots fans if they go up now. Arrogant sods.
Mon 03/05/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Colourless"
Feel sorry for Hereford after they were so far ahead on points. But i think I'd prefer Aldershot to go up. I'm still bitter, and that luke rodgers is a bit of a tw*t....
Mon 03/05/04 at 21:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'm happy, its another away match I can go to next season, even though I plan to go to over half. I just hope scummy Aldershot don't win the final.
Mon 03/05/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Colourless"
I'm actually not so bothered about us being in the conference next year, because I know we can get up next year, and it means tickets will stay cheap. But I'm really annoyed that I'm not going to Stoke, it would have been a really big day out and I would have got on t.v...

*accepts tissues*

Thanks

*but still crying*
Mon 03/05/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
*Passes colourless some tissues and a mop*
Mon 03/05/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Colourless"
*still crying*
Mon 03/05/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Colourless"
*cries*
Mon 03/05/04 at 18:07
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Its Shrewsbury taking on Aldershot in the final.

*pats Colourless*

It'll be okay mate.
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Quinty wrote:
> Very much so, it's anchient and messy
>
> Whereas our ground is nice and neat :-)]

Learn to spell ancient, you inbred! LOL!

Also, it isn't, allthough I do concede your ground is slightly better, just as an all round. Our big stand rocks though, best stand in the league, closely followed by Telford's.
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah the rest of our ground isn't great, the fans end is decent, but the away end is a craphole. He he. We are re-developing a lot of it at the end of next season though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.