GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Magazine delivery problems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Staffie 2"
We know it's the highlight of your month, but it seems that a bunch of you haven't received the latest SR magazine. If you are a fully paid up member and haven't taken delivery of issue 14.2 in the last two weeks, then please say something to that effect in this thread so I can do some sleuthing and figure out what's going on.

Thanks!
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yo, SR staff monkeys - could one of you beautiful people send me a copy of the new (as in just typeset) mag when you get the chance? Am interested to see what the vibe is ever since you lost your leading typesetter. Bunnnng.

Chuck us one personally would ya? Never seem to get them delivered any more (and yes I am a member, thank you please).

Oh, and Rich, gimme a shout when you want your DVDs back.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Skinzone Webmaster wrote:
> Well my adress is definately correct but my membership has expired
> though but i still got mags even afterwards.
>
> this certainly aint the first time this has happened but i'm not
> particularly fussed anyway

But if you are not a member, you can't exactly ask for a magazine...
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
AB1000 wrote:

>
> If you could all check your memberships are valid and your address is
> entered correctly (and postcode) as soon as possible (preferably
> today), as that could also be causing some problems. I can then look
> into it again for anyone who doesn't receive our next mag in a few
> weeks time.

Ckecked all that, membership still valid, address right, and only one magazine received since the membership started in November.
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Anyone but that one"
Well my adress is definately correct but my membership has expired though but i still got mags even afterwards.

this certainly aint the first time this has happened but i'm not particularly fussed anyway
Wed 12/05/04 at 14:34
Regular
OK, for the majority of you, there is no reason why you should not be receiving your magazines, maybe your postman is too tight to pay for his own subscription? maybe your address is incorrect? who knows. There were problems with a couple of people not being on the mailing list, but that's now sorted.

If you could all check your memberships are valid and your address is entered correctly (and postcode) as soon as possible (preferably today), as that could also be causing some problems. I can then look into it again for anyone who doesn't receive our next mag in a few weeks time.
Wed 12/05/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
AB1000 wrote:
> I can say that at least a couple of you need to check to your
> membership expiration dates...

*Raises hands*
Wha' da'I tell ya?
Wed 12/05/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
*hangs tight*
Wed 12/05/04 at 12:22
Regular
I can say that at least a couple of you need to check to your membership expiration dates... As for the others, hang tight.
Wed 12/05/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I got a new membership in November and only received one magazine since then
Wed 12/05/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Anyone but that one"
exuse me... but at least i admited that that might be the reason for my mag not comming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.