GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Magazine delivery problems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Staffie 2"
We know it's the highlight of your month, but it seems that a bunch of you haven't received the latest SR magazine. If you are a fully paid up member and haven't taken delivery of issue 14.2 in the last two weeks, then please say something to that effect in this thread so I can do some sleuthing and figure out what's going on.

Thanks!
Tue 27/04/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You haven't given me one this month
Tue 27/04/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Staffie 2"
Mr Snuggly's last stand, aka Cold War Conflicts in an attractive orange.
Tue 27/04/04 at 12:53
Regular
I'll have to have a dig around - but I don't remember recieving it.

What's on the cover?
Tue 27/04/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Balls"
Me too, please.
Tue 27/04/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Selected"
magazine me, fosky baby
Tue 27/04/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Staffie 2"
We know it's the highlight of your month, but it seems that a bunch of you haven't received the latest SR magazine. If you are a fully paid up member and haven't taken delivery of issue 14.2 in the last two weeks, then please say something to that effect in this thread so I can do some sleuthing and figure out what's going on.

Thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.