GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There IS going to be The Matrix 4 *Spoiler Warning*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/04/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Time Up"
Today I was rolling back with my memory, and I became completely 100% sure that there is going to be a fourth matrix movie, if any of you remembers, this is what neo said at the end of The Matrix 1:
"I know you're out, there I can feel you now, I know that you are afraid, you're afraid of us, you're afraid of change, I don't know the future, I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how it's going to begin, I am going to hang up this phone, and then I am going to show these people what you don't want them to see, I am going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and control, without borders or boundries, a world were anything is possible, where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you "
And while he was talking, the Matrix code was rolling, then it stopped, with the word "system failure" written on it, now as far as I know, at the end of revolutions all what they did was to save Zion, but the people who were still plugged into the matrix weren't saved, because the matrix still exists, in addition, the these were the exact words of Morpheus to Neo: "The one is going to return and inhale the destruction of the matrix" not just save Zion, but "Destroy The Matrix", this is the prophecy, so The Matrix 4 is going to be about destroying the matrix. Does anyone disagree ?
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:47
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> If the Wachowski's were smart they would have left it at the first
> film and never considered a sequel.

It was actually always considered as a trilogy - possibly the huge budget and demand for special effects that Warner Bros. dumped on the Wachowski's being the main reason that Reloaded and Revolutions were such a departure from the excellence of the first.

Anyhow - I think this is further evidence against there being a fourth film. In my personal opinion, Revolutions tied the trilogy up brilliantly anyway.
Tue 27/04/04 at 13:29
Regular
"A man with a stick"
CTUbauer wrote:
> It won't happen. The Wachowski's will be smart and say
> "NO!".

The Wachowski brothers have already said that if there are more Matrix films they won't be involved, but consider for a minute the size of the franchise and the amount of money it's made. You honestly believe that movie producers are just going to leave such a lucrative franchise when they know there is much more money to me made?

Yes there will be a sequel; in fact I'm sure there will be plenty of sequels all intent on making more money on a popular brand. And special applause to which ever guy said that Warner are only going to pour money into The Matrix Online, a game that I'm sure wont make half the money the Matrix films did, and there for not as profitable as making a new movie.
Tue 27/04/04 at 12:14
"I love yo... lamp."
You know I actually agree with you Tilta. I wanted a sequel, with more fancy kung fu and hacking, instead I ended up getting a mediocre sequel that turned from sci fi into fantasy. In fact, the only thing that saved Reloaded from being as dire as Revolutions was Monica Belluci.

Unless they could have made sequels that were as good, or nearly as good, then they shouldn't have tarnished the image and memory people have of the original.
Tue 27/04/04 at 11:40
Regular
CTUbauer wrote:
> It won't happen. The Wachowski's will be smart and say
> "NO!".

If the Wachowski's were smart they would have left it at the first film and never considered a sequel.
Tue 27/04/04 at 09:32
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I don't think there'd be an Animatrix 2.
It wouldn't be very easy to gather that kind of huge amount of anime talent together again to create more stories (unless there was plenty of money on offer).
You need the creative talent there, and coming up with another 9 or so unique and imaginitive Matrix side stories could be difficult, and if there aren't interesting stories there, then anime directors wouldn't be interested in doing it.
Tue 27/04/04 at 06:41
Regular
mr sunday night wrote:
> animatrix 2

Animatrix 2? Now this sounds interesting. This just a rumour you heard or is there some foundation to what you're saying?

As for a 4th Matrix movie. I'm in two parts whether I want one. No, because there's a strong chance they'll ruin the series even more. Yes, because I'm curious to see how the Matrix would turn out with this new 'peace' agreement. Would the rebels continue to free humans? If there's peace, will the Sentinels leave the humans alone in the real world and allow them to roam freely? Surely there will be tensions between the two sides - how long will it hold up?

I'm not too bothered about a 4, but if it comes out, I'll definitely see it.
Tue 27/04/04 at 03:33
Regular
Vamp wrote:
> I think its pointless making a fourth one what will it be about?

Maybe the Matrix?
Tue 27/04/04 at 02:51
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I think its pointless making a fourth one what will it be about?
Tue 27/04/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
No point of a 4th one...and that explaination of this thread is a load of crap...pay attention when your'e watching films ok
Tue 27/04/04 at 00:40
"I love yo... lamp."
CTUbauer wrote:
> If a Matrix 4 happens, I'll cut off my wang. There's NO CHANCE of a
> 4th one, I'm 100% sure.

They have discussed making another one with members of the cast already. That coupled with the fact everybody was left disappointed with the series at the end of Revolutions, and the huge amounts of money it made, means that a fourth one will happen one day.

But hey, you don't have much to lose anyway, so no big deal right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.