GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There IS going to be The Matrix 4 *Spoiler Warning*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/04/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Time Up"
Today I was rolling back with my memory, and I became completely 100% sure that there is going to be a fourth matrix movie, if any of you remembers, this is what neo said at the end of The Matrix 1:
"I know you're out, there I can feel you now, I know that you are afraid, you're afraid of us, you're afraid of change, I don't know the future, I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how it's going to begin, I am going to hang up this phone, and then I am going to show these people what you don't want them to see, I am going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and control, without borders or boundries, a world were anything is possible, where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you "
And while he was talking, the Matrix code was rolling, then it stopped, with the word "system failure" written on it, now as far as I know, at the end of revolutions all what they did was to save Zion, but the people who were still plugged into the matrix weren't saved, because the matrix still exists, in addition, the these were the exact words of Morpheus to Neo: "The one is going to return and inhale the destruction of the matrix" not just save Zion, but "Destroy The Matrix", this is the prophecy, so The Matrix 4 is going to be about destroying the matrix. Does anyone disagree ?
Sat 01/05/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Time Up"
*disPute* wrote:
> well they've already pulled a george lucas by ruining such a good
> film. i don't think there is enough after revolutions to make a film
> about frankly, it would just be repetive so if anything they would
> pull a double-george lucas and make a prequel.
>
> oh and cusack, please go watch the trilogy again. that bit is perhaps
> the least complicated. also another theory about the destruction of
> smith is about that equation crap. smith was made to balance neo's
> power but when neo dies so does smith because of the architect's
> stupid sums.
That theory is wrong, simply because the architect is with the machines, against humans, so he wanted to get rid of humans, so he wanted to get rid of neo because he is "The One" who is supposed to save humans, so he wouldn't be so stupid to make an equation that would let Smith Die with the death of neo,I agree that Smith was going to take sides against the machines, but that hadn't happened yet, Neo warned them earlier, and the equation was made before both neo and smith even existed, the whole Matrix program was written based on Neo's life, and the equation must have existed around that time. In short, the purpose of the equation was to create 2 equal forces: a force with humans "Neo" and a force for the machines "Smith", both of them fight each other, and the winner decides which race wins. But offcourse it didn't end like this because of Mav's theory, the proof:
1-Neo asked about the architect, she said his purpose is to balance the equation, and her purpose is to unbalance the equation, which is what happened according to Mav.
2-Things never turn out as expected, and this is the whole purpose of the Matrix, examples:
*"Neo, soon you'll realize just as I did that there is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path."
*Neo wasn't supposed to be the one, at least in the first movie.
*The prophecy mentioned that the one will destroy the Matrix and end the war. He ended the war. But the Matrix is still there.
*Neo was supposed to complete the process with the architect like the his predecessors, but he chose to save Trinity.
3- Neo isn't dead.
Sat 01/05/04 at 11:07
Regular
Yeah, that's right.
Sat 01/05/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Time Up"
Cusack wrote:
> Cusack wrote:
> Ok, now hold on, the code that played at the end was the trace
> program
> that was supposed to trace neo, and it had failed because he is the
> one, is that right or did I get it completely wrong or what ?
> So ?
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:20
Regular
Mess wrote:
> It really isn't hard to understand Mystique.
Errr I know. Didn't you read my post or something?
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:17
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
well they've already pulled a george lucas by ruining such a good film. i don't think there is enough after revolutions to make a film about frankly, it would just be repetive so if anything they would pull a double-george lucas and make a prequel.

oh and cusack, please go watch the trilogy again. that bit is perhaps the least complicated. also another theory about the destruction of smith is about that equation crap. smith was made to balance neo's power but when neo dies so does smith because of the architect's stupid sums.
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:00
Regular
"Time Up"
Cusack wrote:
> Ok, now hold on, the code that played at the end was the trace program
> that was supposed to trace neo, and it had failed because he is the
> one, is that right or did I get it completely wrong or what ?
So ?
Fri 30/04/04 at 08:00
Regular
"keep your receipt"
It really isn't hard to understand Mystique. It took a few watches in my case but it's worth digging deeper - the brothers put a lot of effort into making everything have a point and purpose.
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:37
Regular
Seeing morons try to understand The Matrix is fun.

Quick everyone! Come look at point!!

The Matrix: Online is your Matrix 4. Urgh
*Rolls eyes*
Wed 28/04/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Time Up"
Ok, now hold on, the code that played at the end was the trace program that was supposed to trace neo, and it had failed because he is the one, is that right or did I get it completely wrong or what ?
Wed 28/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
"keep your receipt"
You brought it up yourself, the 'system failure' message, where the trace program fails.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.