GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who to sign, who to sign??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/04/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So now the red scum from london have stolen our trophy for a year until we. as always, win it back it's time to look forward and start to think about who you want your team to sign for the next campaign.

Personally i want United to sign a central defender, right back, right winger and top class striker.

For me some ideal signings would be Carlos Puyol from Barca, Lucio from Leverkusen, Rafael Van Der Vaart from Ajax, Jaoquin from Betis and Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid. Would cost quite a princely sum but for supposedly the richest team in the world that should be no problem if the board really are serious about winning our trophy back for next season. I wouldn't mind seeing brazilian wonderkid Diego arrive after seeing a few of his teams games on the tv as well. He looks quite a handful and would bring two things with him we've lacked all season, creativity and attacking flair.

Course after saying all that Fergie and the board will probably buy up a bunch of primary school kids and tell us *wait until 2015 and we'll be the powerhouse of football* like they usually do while messing about with some big name signing who decide they have had enough of the second rate business dealings and go sign for someone else so we then have to rush around and buy a lesser talent.

So anyway who do you want your team to sign?
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So now the red scum from london have stolen our trophy for a year until we. as always, win it back it's time to look forward and start to think about who you want your team to sign for the next campaign.

Personally i want United to sign a central defender, right back, right winger and top class striker.

For me some ideal signings would be Carlos Puyol from Barca, Lucio from Leverkusen, Rafael Van Der Vaart from Ajax, Jaoquin from Betis and Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid. Would cost quite a princely sum but for supposedly the richest team in the world that should be no problem if the board really are serious about winning our trophy back for next season. I wouldn't mind seeing brazilian wonderkid Diego arrive after seeing a few of his teams games on the tv as well. He looks quite a handful and would bring two things with him we've lacked all season, creativity and attacking flair.

Course after saying all that Fergie and the board will probably buy up a bunch of primary school kids and tell us *wait until 2015 and we'll be the powerhouse of football* like they usually do while messing about with some big name signing who decide they have had enough of the second rate business dealings and go sign for someone else so we then have to rush around and buy a lesser talent.

So anyway who do you want your team to sign?
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Liverpool

I want to see Cisse and Mexes arrive. I also want to see Baros, Rise, Murphy and Heskey all playing a lot more often.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah yes Mexes i forgot about him, would prefer him over Lucio actually
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, Mexes and Cisse please. Boumsong would be nice too but I think he's turned us down...

Personally, I'd get Heskey playing regularly, especially away from home against the tougher teams. He was fantastic against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and I'm surprised we didn't start with him yesterday.

Oooh yes, and Joe Cole please!
Sun 25/04/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Robben's already coming. I'd like to see Van der Vaart, Rosicky, Totti and also either Trezeguet or Di Viao from Juve. Spose I wouldn't be so disappointed if David the man wh*re joined us, but I doubt he'll leave Real.
Sun 25/04/04 at 23:26
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Mexes would be a decent signing but he would cost a bit, heard that his current club want in the region of £30-40 million Euros which is fair bit.

I think Fergie has been tracking Deco of Porto for a while now so i'd expect a bid for him in the summer but he's laughed off bidding for Van de vaart, whether that's through tact or ignorance, who knows, but we definatly need someone who can unlock defences and create chances for the strikers.

One thing for sure is we need a couple of creative midfielders and a replacement for Roy Keane because Butt and Djemba Djemba don't have what it takes.
Sun 25/04/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Colourless"
Oh and Freddy Adu. We want him.
Sun 25/04/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
DC United have him i believe and his mom has said she wants him to stay in America and get an education. No matter how much money you have nothing can overcome the power of a mother :-D
Sun 25/04/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Colourless"
Oh I'm sure I could get round his mum... :P
Sun 25/04/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and i don't want to know how you would do that :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.