GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got my PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Ruddie1"
OMG!!! its wicked better then i thought it would be and better then my mates DS. It was all in English when i got it too but i cant figure out to change the game menu's to English but i've been told its possible so im going to have to keep trying!
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:28
Regular
It's great that you can use a digital camera cable to connect it up to the PC.

Make sure you acquire the 'PSP Image Converter', so you can put movies onto the Memory sticks.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:27
Regular
Value Pack (Hopefully with Gretzky Hockey chucked in as importmadness have updated their site)

Dynasty Warriors
Metal Gear Acid
Ridge Racers
Wipeout Pure
Power Solution (car charger, extra battery pack, game cases)
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:23
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Mine was torture they gave me a tracking number for it and i couldnt help checking it all the time. Not bad tho they posted it monday at 22:10 and i got it at 1 today. I love it but i cant find any of my leads to connect it to my PC so ive got to wait til me little bro gets home as he's most likely got them. What pack and games are you getting?
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:17
Regular
Mine will be getting shipped this time next week, fingers crossed.
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Ruddie1"
That kinda sucks as i cant read Japan talk!! Still good tho.
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:55
Regular
You'll only be able to change the game menus if the game has been coded to do so.
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Ruddie1"
OMG!!! its wicked better then i thought it would be and better then my mates DS. It was all in English when i got it too but i cant figure out to change the game menu's to English but i've been told its possible so im going to have to keep trying!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.