GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got my PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Ruddie1"
OMG!!! its wicked better then i thought it would be and better then my mates DS. It was all in English when i got it too but i cant figure out to change the game menu's to English but i've been told its possible so im going to have to keep trying!
Sat 19/03/05 at 00:12
Regular
"Ruddie1"
It wasnt ment to sound clever you numpty
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:39
Regular
jerocks9 wrote:
> That kinda sucks as i cant read Japan talk!! Still good tho.

Haha. Some good PSP-user intelligence at work there.
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
MP3
Fri 18/03/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Anyone knoe what format music has to be to put on a PSP? i cant remember or find out
Fri 18/03/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Get a PSP for sure! My mate has a DS and its not as good. I paid £155 plus £40 p&p for mine with Need for speed rivals
Fri 18/03/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah get a PSP!
Fri 18/03/05 at 18:31
Regular
"WWJD"
When is the PSP coming out? I don't know wether to save my money and get a PSP when its released or get a DS now and then a PSP when it comes out. Nearly bought a DS but i really want a PSP more than a DS so i waited
Fri 18/03/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
How much you buy it for?
Fri 18/03/05 at 17:22
Regular
": ("
Bullett wrote:
> It's great that you can use a digital camera cable to connect it up to
> the PC.

Thats pretty neat cause i've got a Sony Digital Camera with a Sony 8MB memory stick and a USB lead for it.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Yeah i know and my cable's a Sony one too. Yeah i've read that so i've got one being sent to me but it's taking age's. I should be getting some other programs too like Video splitter? Audio conversation wizard? Image convertor and an English manual

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.