GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got my PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Ruddie1"
OMG!!! its wicked better then i thought it would be and better then my mates DS. It was all in English when i got it too but i cant figure out to change the game menu's to English but i've been told its possible so im going to have to keep trying!
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
tylerjay wrote:

> All you have to do is join(free), complete an online offer(like $7)

Not totally free then, is it?
Tue 22/03/05 at 06:38
Regular
Not spelling lessons, he left those for you.
Mon 21/03/05 at 00:43
Regular
"Ruddie1"
What did you buy?
Better?
Mon 21/03/05 at 00:29
Regular
tylerjay wrote:
> p.s. Please Please Please Please Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! I did as you asked! I even bought $70 worth of stuff! Hope you recieve your PSP soon!
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Ruddie1"
LOSER!
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:47
Regular
"I get free stuff"
Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.it is totally real i absolutly promise, my cousin has already gotten one by doing this exact thing.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join(free), complete an online offer(like $7), and refer 5 friends to do the same. That's it! (or at least do the offer, just so i can get one)

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Sony PSP, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16329316

p.s. Please Please Please Please Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 20/03/05 at 19:46
"Tesco value"
These last two questions keep popping up!

the games are not, and never were region specific.
Movies are however. A japanese plays region two, that means it can play movies brought over here.
A US PSP is region one, so only american movies, but they usually come out quicker.

The PSP has expected a delay until April!
Sun 20/03/05 at 19:44
"period drama"
No-one knows yet.
Sun 20/03/05 at 19:11
Regular
"WWJD"
when does the PSP come out in the UK?
Sat 19/03/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Looking at getting a US PSP, at importmadness you cant actually add the US version, have they all been sold or something?

Also are the games region free? Dont mind about the movies being coded as I wont really want it for that.

Any good import sites I should also be checking out?

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.