GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Picked it up this afternoon.

Starfox getting a low 70's mark along with Street racing syndicate.

DS release games reviewed. Mario 64, Wario ware, Project rub, Zoo keeper and Polarium coming out trumps. Rayman, Asphalt and Sprung getting no more than 2 out of five. Then Spider-man and Mr Driller somewhere in the middle. Also a nice bunch of previews.

NGC provide a nice Pictochat animation masterclass so you can create your own 30 frame 'flickbook'.

All the other Cube reviews I cant remember but 'Neighbours from hell' got 12/100.
Go buy it kids!

DS tips books on the cover and Resi half walk-through.
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:53
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
what do you have ts2 on now tomoose
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:03
Regular
I had almost all gold/platinum in Arcade/Challenge, like, 2 silvers left.
Then I had about 34 platinums.

And I got to Atom Smasher on Hard Difficulty, but the big corridor with all the guys wastes too much time, and I could never defuse the last two bombs before I ran out of time.

The next level was the Aztec level though, which I DESPISED.

And I liked unlocking the characters, I got all of them, it was just a pain in the ass when it was a soldier you unlocked.

Also, 1 minute 32 seconds in "Nice Threads" (The assault level with R-one-oh-seven and Leo Krupps)

I pwn all of you.

And a platinum in R-107 beta.
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:05
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Can't wait for this game! should be fun online too. If only to play
> as a ninja monkey and whoop fat Americans as they run around
> wondering where the jump button is.

That's what makes TS so good.
I hate FPS's where everyone runs around jumping.

I'm only getting it for the Coob though, so I can't play it online.

:-(
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tomoose wrote:
> If you knew all the monkeys came out the same hole it would have been
> easier! I have 8 characters to unlock. They best be already unlocked
> on TS3, tis so tedious, just to unlock the characters.

Heh, yeh that's the trick for the monkey sniping one. I doubt they all will, it's good it takes you ages, it's what kept me playing even though I use the same character all the time (Ghost, for some reason).

munn wrote:
> I had almost all gold/platinum in Arcade/Challenge, like, 2 silvers
> left.
> Then I had about 34 platinums.

I managed to Gold/Platinum everything but didn't get anywhere near 34 Platinums :| Beat your Nice Threads time though ^_^
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:47
"period drama"
munn wrote:
> The next level was the Aztec level though, which I DESPISED.

Aye, same here.
It just sucked.

In fact, a lot of the levels sucked.
Tue 22/03/05 at 18:21
Regular
The Aztec level was awful. I bought the game again on my Xbox a while back, got to Aztec and I haven't touched story mode since.

Oh and whoever said I hope you don't have to unlock the chracters because that's boring, you're so wrong. It's one of the things that makes the single player addictive, you actually feel like you're making progress because there's always something new to unlock.

I always played as the Hunchback for some reason. I intend on going for a Ninja Monkey in the next games, mainly because my Gamertag on Xbox Live's Shaolin Munkeh.
Tue 22/03/05 at 18:23
Regular
Most of the good ones you had to unlock :\
Tue 22/03/05 at 18:33
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> munn wrote:
> I had almost all gold/platinum in Arcade/Challenge, like, 2 silvers
> left.
> Then I had about 34 platinums.
>
> I managed to Gold/Platinum everything but didn't get anywhere near 34
> Platinums :| Beat your Nice Threads time though ^_^

I lied, I actuually have 42 platinums, 34 was just a random guess.

R0><0r

You only beat my nice threads time because you kept trying because I continued to brag (Yeah, that's me), and Damnbusters is the only level I still have silver on.

ANd my nice threads time is 1.33.2, not whatever I said it was (1.32 I think i thought it was, ach well)

I have no Bronzes though, w00t.
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
munn wrote:
> You only beat my nice threads time because you kept trying because I
> continued to brag (Yeah, that's me), and Damnbusters is the only
> level I still have silver on.

Damn. Found out. I must have gone back in time to beat your score when I did do it (about six months ago). :P I found Dambusters pretty easy to get gold/platinum on *if* you just get a good combo or two in.
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:58
Regular
"8==="
Couldn't get past the helicopter on the first mission on hard.

The game was a pain in the ass.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.