GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Picked it up this afternoon.

Starfox getting a low 70's mark along with Street racing syndicate.

DS release games reviewed. Mario 64, Wario ware, Project rub, Zoo keeper and Polarium coming out trumps. Rayman, Asphalt and Sprung getting no more than 2 out of five. Then Spider-man and Mr Driller somewhere in the middle. Also a nice bunch of previews.

NGC provide a nice Pictochat animation masterclass so you can create your own 30 frame 'flickbook'.

All the other Cube reviews I cant remember but 'Neighbours from hell' got 12/100.
Go buy it kids!

DS tips books on the cover and Resi half walk-through.
Sat 19/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Picked it up this afternoon.

Starfox getting a low 70's mark along with Street racing syndicate.

DS release games reviewed. Mario 64, Wario ware, Project rub, Zoo keeper and Polarium coming out trumps. Rayman, Asphalt and Sprung getting no more than 2 out of five. Then Spider-man and Mr Driller somewhere in the middle. Also a nice bunch of previews.

NGC provide a nice Pictochat animation masterclass so you can create your own 30 frame 'flickbook'.

All the other Cube reviews I cant remember but 'Neighbours from hell' got 12/100.
Go buy it kids!

DS tips books on the cover and Resi half walk-through.
Sat 19/03/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Pwned"
How do you create your own Pictochat flickbook?
Sat 19/03/05 at 19:49
"period drama"
+ TS3 got 88.
I think.
Sat 19/03/05 at 19:52
Regular
"Pwned"
Firestarter wrote:
> How do you create your own Pictochat flickbook?

Oh I get it, you scroll up and down the slides. Cool.
Sat 19/03/05 at 19:54
Regular
"8==="
Why did they think Neighbours From Hell was so bad?
Sat 19/03/05 at 20:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
And EndGC is as genius as ever.
And hooray for Touch & Go review.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> + TS3 got 88.
> I think.

Hm. Would have thought that would get higher.. TS2 got higher I think.
Mon 21/03/05 at 12:41
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeh TS2 got 93 if I remember. ermm. Viewtiful joe 2 got in the high 80's aswell.

As for the flickbook.. create about 30 slides, changing a little bit in each (obviously) when your done take it to the top, hold the L button then the R button half a second later.
Mon 21/03/05 at 15:35
Regular
88for TS3 is still good, they've probab;y compared it to TS2, and although it'll end up being better, because it's more of the same, they won't like it as much.

That's my theory, though I'll be happy with 88.
Mon 21/03/05 at 17:03
"period drama"
That was their main problem with it - just how similar it was compared to TS2. I'm sure that if TS2 didn't exist, 3 would get well into the 90s.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.