GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Picked it up this afternoon.

Starfox getting a low 70's mark along with Street racing syndicate.

DS release games reviewed. Mario 64, Wario ware, Project rub, Zoo keeper and Polarium coming out trumps. Rayman, Asphalt and Sprung getting no more than 2 out of five. Then Spider-man and Mr Driller somewhere in the middle. Also a nice bunch of previews.

NGC provide a nice Pictochat animation masterclass so you can create your own 30 frame 'flickbook'.

All the other Cube reviews I cant remember but 'Neighbours from hell' got 12/100.
Go buy it kids!

DS tips books on the cover and Resi half walk-through.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I quite liked the look of that Neighbours from Hell game, until I read the review. It could've been so much more... Like Haunting from the MegaDrive days, they could've at least given it MORE and made it funny. :( Oh well, if it see it floating around for £10 one day, I might just give it a try.
Wed 23/03/05 at 18:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
munn wrote:
> all i did was search:

My comment still stands.

Geek.[S]*

Yeh, I'm aware of the hypocrisy..
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:39
Regular
I'd forgotten how insanely difficult the story mode in TS2 is at times.

I'm on the Robot Factory level and it's rock freaking hard on medium, damn stupid robots keep blowing the hell out of me with their stupid homing rockets.
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:14
Regular
all i did was search:

"nice threads" timesplitters munn

On Google.

n00b
Tue 22/03/05 at 23:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yep, going by the date of those posts it was six months ago when I beat it. But anyway, feel free to brag you beat it first if you must :P

It obviously means far too much to you if you went searching for those threads :P
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:14
Regular
I refer you to the following threads tphi:

[URL]http://ukchatforums.com/display_messages.php?forumid=132&threadid=108591[/URL]

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=107557&forumid=132[/URL] (Second post fromthe bottom plus previous pages)
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:58
Regular
"8==="
Couldn't get past the helicopter on the first mission on hard.

The game was a pain in the ass.
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
munn wrote:
> You only beat my nice threads time because you kept trying because I
> continued to brag (Yeah, that's me), and Damnbusters is the only
> level I still have silver on.

Damn. Found out. I must have gone back in time to beat your score when I did do it (about six months ago). :P I found Dambusters pretty easy to get gold/platinum on *if* you just get a good combo or two in.
Tue 22/03/05 at 18:33
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> munn wrote:
> I had almost all gold/platinum in Arcade/Challenge, like, 2 silvers
> left.
> Then I had about 34 platinums.
>
> I managed to Gold/Platinum everything but didn't get anywhere near 34
> Platinums :| Beat your Nice Threads time though ^_^

I lied, I actuually have 42 platinums, 34 was just a random guess.

R0><0r

You only beat my nice threads time because you kept trying because I continued to brag (Yeah, that's me), and Damnbusters is the only level I still have silver on.

ANd my nice threads time is 1.33.2, not whatever I said it was (1.32 I think i thought it was, ach well)

I have no Bronzes though, w00t.
Tue 22/03/05 at 18:23
Regular
Most of the good ones you had to unlock :\

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.