GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cs Source Cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Sat 19/03/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Given one by a mate who's a member of a clan. Advised to have a look, so I can see what honest players are up against.

Damn.

Why bother playing if you're not going to play properly? Aimbot and autofire obviously would ring huge alarm bells, but more insidious hacks like part transparancy, and info on player locations, radar and health would be harder to detect. I've just played a game against bots on expert and walked them. Headshot after headshot, knowing exactly where they are.

Funny how I've noticed patterns that I've been on the receiving end of online.

"Huh. How did they know I was there"
"*sigh* headshot again.....Wait for respawn"
"That was a weird place to chuck a grenade"

I've said it before. It's like doing a crossword with the answers. What's the point?
Sun 20/03/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Is there a hack you can get that detects cheaters, tells you what
> they're using? Now that'd be useful?

Would be damn handy, but the one I've looked at is like a trainer. It's a seperate program running in the background. It doesn't modify the source files in any way, but displays and modifies client side info. I still can't get over just how well the damn thing is programmed.
Sun 20/03/05 at 13:10
Regular
Is there a hack you can get that detects cheaters, tells you what they're using? Now that'd be useful?

hahaha pwned n00b
Yes, but would you be able to kill me so easily if you weren't using leetfire 1.2 and ghostwalls beta?
...huh...? u calling me a cheat?
Sun 20/03/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The worst I've come across is on Xbox Live on Rainbow Six 3. People
> used to phone up their friends to find out where the other team
> were.
>
> So very sad.

Well thank God Xfire is in-game!
Sat 19/03/05 at 22:52
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The speed cheating is the worst on Counter Strike. Once someone is identified doing it, the server empties within seconds and another good game is spoiled. The idiots doing it never even do that well. They're pathetic.
Sat 19/03/05 at 22:19
Regular
The worst I've come across is on Xbox Live on Rainbow Six 3. People used to phone up their friends to find out where the other team were.

So very sad.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's awful on Halo 2, because you can HEAR the f**king retards.

There's on especially nasty glitch that freezes you for 30 odd seconds and lets them plant the bomb on Assault. Or the one where they use a Warthog and magically teleport the flag back to their base :S

Once however, they used the freezing/stand by glitch. And we still won. That was so good.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
"bot"
they're generally people who have failed at life, so succeeding by cheating in games is the only way they can compensate.
Sat 19/03/05 at 20:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm not really sure why people choose to cheat on these games, does getting a few points on a virtual scoreboard mean that much? doesn't to me, I play games for fun.
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chippxero wrote:
> My god they are filthy, have you tried running them on a public server
> to see if people are able to get away with them?

Nope. Won't either. The first time I do, I become one of them. It's like tabs. I've given up. People smoke. My mates smoke. All the time. Probably tonight. sweet nicotine.

The first time I take one, I'm a smoker again.

(yesyesyes, it's not all black and white, but when it comes to the bines, as far as I'm concerned it it)
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Captain to you."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Just joking. I'd rather play the sims2 than cheat at CS:S. Few bad
> games earlier, but hey, I've not had much sleep this week. :D

Yeah earlier seemed strange to me because your normally alot better than that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.