GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cs Source Cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Sat 19/03/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Given one by a mate who's a member of a clan. Advised to have a look, so I can see what honest players are up against.

Damn.

Why bother playing if you're not going to play properly? Aimbot and autofire obviously would ring huge alarm bells, but more insidious hacks like part transparancy, and info on player locations, radar and health would be harder to detect. I've just played a game against bots on expert and walked them. Headshot after headshot, knowing exactly where they are.

Funny how I've noticed patterns that I've been on the receiving end of online.

"Huh. How did they know I was there"
"*sigh* headshot again.....Wait for respawn"
"That was a weird place to chuck a grenade"

I've said it before. It's like doing a crossword with the answers. What's the point?
Sun 20/03/05 at 17:12
Regular
"bot"
When did Nash ever say he hacked?
In the game where you took a hissy-fit about him being a 'haxor', it was as a result of ME saying "nash hax". He just laughed.
Most games someone accuses someone else of being a hacker, or says "I hax". I do it all the time.
Everyone else realises it's just a joke.
Sun 20/03/05 at 17:11
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
J Nash wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> Nash cheats by his own admission.
> It's just the mark of a sadass that can't accept he's not very good
> at the game.
>
> Oh dear oh dear.

Huh? You admit you cheat (if you did), yet feel the need to say "Oh dear oh dear" when someone points out that you're not very good at the game? Which is the truth.
Sun 20/03/05 at 17:04
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> It's just the mark of a sadass that can't accept he's not very good
> at the game.

Oh dear oh dear.
Sun 20/03/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> Now I have to move from my chair, I've just farted and it's really
> really nasty. Even though it belongs to me.

Bwhahahaha. That weekend of beer and sex finally caught up with you?
Sun 20/03/05 at 17:02
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Was thinking that... I think Nash -might- have been kidding.

But I never said I cheated.
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:57
Regular
"8==="
Same old cheating PC crap then?
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:56
Regular
Was thinking that... I think Nash -might- have been kidding.
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:55
Regular
"bot"
Goatboy wrote:

hahahahahaha oh dear.
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:46
Regular
My only cheat in life is 'big stick'. It's helped me in many occasions.
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It saddens me that people feel the need to cheat, looking at those screens made my mouth hang open.
Play. If you suck, that's life. I suck for 9/10 games I play, but thems the breaks.
Like somebody else said below, I just don't understand why you want cheats, it achieves nothing but a few points on a videogame that nobody is going to care about 5 mins after you stop playing.

Nash cheats by his own admission.
It's just the mark of a sadass that can't accept he's not very good at the game.

Now I have to move from my chair, I've just farted and it's really really nasty. Even though it belongs to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.