GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cs Source Cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Sat 19/03/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Given one by a mate who's a member of a clan. Advised to have a look, so I can see what honest players are up against.

Damn.

Why bother playing if you're not going to play properly? Aimbot and autofire obviously would ring huge alarm bells, but more insidious hacks like part transparancy, and info on player locations, radar and health would be harder to detect. I've just played a game against bots on expert and walked them. Headshot after headshot, knowing exactly where they are.

Funny how I've noticed patterns that I've been on the receiving end of online.

"Huh. How did they know I was there"
"*sigh* headshot again.....Wait for respawn"
"That was a weird place to chuck a grenade"

I've said it before. It's like doing a crossword with the answers. What's the point?
Sat 19/03/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Given one by a mate who's a member of a clan. Advised to have a look, so I can see what honest players are up against.

Damn.

Why bother playing if you're not going to play properly? Aimbot and autofire obviously would ring huge alarm bells, but more insidious hacks like part transparancy, and info on player locations, radar and health would be harder to detect. I've just played a game against bots on expert and walked them. Headshot after headshot, knowing exactly where they are.

Funny how I've noticed patterns that I've been on the receiving end of online.

"Huh. How did they know I was there"
"*sigh* headshot again.....Wait for respawn"
"That was a weird place to chuck a grenade"

I've said it before. It's like doing a crossword with the answers. What's the point?
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Know exactly what you mean. Creepy is the worst for it.

EDIT:

Seriously though, I've spotted people waiting by walls, tracing someone else skipping merrily along unaware some pyschic terrorist is about to do a 9/11 on their brain. It's not on, frankly.
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> Know exactly what you mean. Creepy is the worst for it.

Monkey your the worst for it using your lag to appear still and then jigging along

:P
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chippxero wrote:
> Monkey your the worst for it using your lag to appear still and then
> jigging along

Bwhahahaha.

I'm still running it with Bots exploring all the options. It's incredibly well programmed, but all to the aim of letting some 10 year old scream "n00B", "l337" and "Your the gay"

I've watched plenty people track through walls, and yeah, there may be a few cheating. After looking at this, I've a horrible, sinking feeling it's a lot more widespread.

Next time I ace the game, you all know exactly why.
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Captain to you."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Next time I ace the game, you all know exactly why.

You don't need that stuff.

When i joined you earlier i was doing well but i haev never thought of downloading or using a cheat in CSS, most of the people on the servers are noobs and utterly crap anyway.
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Few (ok, a quad of) Screenies. You've all probably well aware of what the hacks do, but some may not.

[URL]http://img77.exs.cx/img77/2022/deaztec00048kb.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://img77.exs.cx/img77/3973/deaztec00057gq.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://img77.exs.cx/img77/4320/deaztec00067gl.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://img77.exs.cx/img77/1989/deaztec00074il.jpg[/URL]
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chippxero wrote:
> You don't need that stuff.

Just joking. I'd rather play the sims2 than cheat at CS:S. Few bad games earlier, but hey, I've not had much sleep this week. :D
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Captain to you."
My god they are filthy, have you tried running them on a public server to see if people are able to get away with them?

I just hope that they update steam to stop these sorts of things, there must be a way to detect people with them on
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Captain to you."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Just joking. I'd rather play the sims2 than cheat at CS:S. Few bad
> games earlier, but hey, I've not had much sleep this week. :D

Yeah earlier seemed strange to me because your normally alot better than that.
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chippxero wrote:
> My god they are filthy, have you tried running them on a public server
> to see if people are able to get away with them?

Nope. Won't either. The first time I do, I become one of them. It's like tabs. I've given up. People smoke. My mates smoke. All the time. Probably tonight. sweet nicotine.

The first time I take one, I'm a smoker again.

(yesyesyes, it's not all black and white, but when it comes to the bines, as far as I'm concerned it it)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.