GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea vs Monaco"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
1-1 at half time. Dado Prso for Monaco after about 20 minutes and Hernan Crespo for Chelsea about 10 minutes later. It is a good game so far with Chelsea and Monaco having a few great chances each. Guily has been amazing for Monaco and Frank Lampard has been brilliant for Chelsea. The Chelsea goal was so funny as Eidur Gudjohnsen took a swing at the ball and totally missed it and then somehow flicked it to Crespo who put it in. What do you guys think of the game so far?
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Makelele is the biggest cheat since Robert Pires. What a diver! Anyway, Monaco were amazing and Morientes, Rothen, Nonda, Guily and Prso were all brilliant. Based on that performance they deserve to win the Champions league.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Colourless wrote:
> Morientes should have been sent off.

Well, you have to look at it in both ways not just a Chelsea point of view: Desailly should have gone but got away with an elbow and Makalele dived to get a player sent off.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Colourless"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Well, you have to look at it in both ways not just a Chelsea point of
> view:

When have I not. Don't get me wrong. Monaco were great 2nd half and deserved the win, and Zikos didn't deserve to be sent off, and I was quite ashamed by Makalele's behaviour, as a chelsea fan.

> Desailly should have gone but got away with an elbow and

I don't think the camera showed enough of this to show that Des should have gone. I thought they were pulling away at each other, and he tried to wriggle free and just caught Morientes on the face.

But what Morientes did to Parker was disgusting. Worse than Beckham in the 1998 world cup.
Wed 21/04/04 at 00:28
Regular
Veron you legend!

Back just in time to ruin Chelsea's season!
Wed 21/04/04 at 02:06
Regular
"Yes you are"
Chelsea's last few results (and United's, to a slightly lesser extent) would seem to show that they were (both) fortunate to catch Arsenal on a bad week. Well it seems that way now, anyway.

It looks like Chelsea are out barring a miracle comeback, and with the performance against Portsmouth I wouldn't be too surprised if United were to lose the cup final either.
Wed 21/04/04 at 02:17
Regular
316 3055 wrote:
and with
> the performance against Portsmouth I wouldn't be too surprised if
> United were to lose the cup final either.

i doubt it. United put in a solid performance tonight and should beat liverpool on saturday boosting thier confidence sky high putting them into 2nd place. The performance agaisnt portsmouth isnt so bad when you consider the form pompey have been in of late.
Wed 21/04/04 at 02:30
Regular
Man U have a great chance to come 2nd but they MUST win all their games and beat Chelski. Let's see if Chelski drop points vs Newcastle so we can win the title at WHL! :P
Wed 21/04/04 at 11:48
Regular
"Yes you are"
Don or†ega wrote:
> i doubt it. United put in a solid performance tonight and should
> beat liverpool on saturday boosting thier confidence sky high

My point exactly. It's difficult to tell how United are going to play from game to game this season.

Beating Liverpool won't do much for confidence, everyone's been doing that this season! Beating Arsenal in the cup should have put their confidence through the roof for the rest of the season, but then they lose to Portsmouth. And though it was about 6 weeks ago, let's not forget that Arsenal thrashed Portsmouth 5-1 in the cup.

Yes, United could blow Millwall away 5-0 in the final. But on this season's form, they could just as easily lose 1-0 or 2-1. I wouldn't be counting any chickens, whether they beat Liverpool or not.
Wed 21/04/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Notable"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Veron you legend!
>
> Back just in time to ruin Chelsea's season!

Ha

:P
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:07
Regular
316 3055 wrote:
> Beating Liverpool won't do much for confidence, everyone's been doing
> that this season!

Indeed, but its one the biggest games of the season for both teams with the intense rivalry between the two clubs regardless of current form.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.