GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea vs Monaco"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
1-1 at half time. Dado Prso for Monaco after about 20 minutes and Hernan Crespo for Chelsea about 10 minutes later. It is a good game so far with Chelsea and Monaco having a few great chances each. Guily has been amazing for Monaco and Frank Lampard has been brilliant for Chelsea. The Chelsea goal was so funny as Eidur Gudjohnsen took a swing at the ball and totally missed it and then somehow flicked it to Crespo who put it in. What do you guys think of the game so far?
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> Colourless wrote:
> Looks like Melchiot and Ibarra aren't the only one's with yellow
> cards...
>
> Ha ha. Great joke. ;-)
>
> Wasn't a joke.

You are way too serious, man.

> AND you stole your tagline from El Robin but changed the 'PC' to
> 'PS2'. Change it

Did I?
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Don't call me 'man' and yes you did.
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Indeed, he took his time to go down and it wasn't a sending off...Desailly should have gone for his elbow too but got away with it but hey that's the french for you ;)
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
Yes Saha and bellion..
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Heh, both of them put together haven't dived as much as Pires :)
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
10 men Monaco lead Chelsea 3-1!

Chelsea seem to have falled asleep. Ranieri changed tactics to 3 centre backs and I dont think it has worked correct.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:28
Regular
dammit chelsea lost/are losing. :(
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
Oh dear...
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Morientes is unbelievable.

It's finished 3-1, in my opinion Ranieri made the wrong decision and it cost Chelsea.

Still not over, Chelsea can still do it but it's gonna be tough and credit to 10 man Monaco, they played well and deserved the win.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Colourless"
Morientes should have been sent off.

Quality finish though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.