GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea vs Monaco"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
1-1 at half time. Dado Prso for Monaco after about 20 minutes and Hernan Crespo for Chelsea about 10 minutes later. It is a good game so far with Chelsea and Monaco having a few great chances each. Guily has been amazing for Monaco and Frank Lampard has been brilliant for Chelsea. The Chelsea goal was so funny as Eidur Gudjohnsen took a swing at the ball and totally missed it and then somehow flicked it to Crespo who put it in. What do you guys think of the game so far?
Sun 25/04/04 at 00:44
Regular
"Yes you are"
Don or†ega wrote:
> United put in a solid performance tonight and should
> beat liverpool on saturday boosting thier confidence
> sky high putting them into 2nd place.

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh dear! :)

> The performance agaisnt portsmouth isnt so bad
> when you consider the form pompey have been in of late.

So how does that work with Liverpool then? :D
Thu 22/04/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Foreman wrote:
"I'm just wondering why teams with 10 men seem to play better."
-----

Well, I reckon it's down to the fact that teams know they are a man down, and know that, together, they're all gonna have to work extra-hard in order to make up for the loss.

As for the opposition, if they're not gonna full-on go for it and slaughter their weakened backline, they're just gonna try and stroll through the remaining 20-minutes-or-so of "Easiness".

It's a psychological thing, you see.

As Spurs have learned (weren't Man. City down to ten-men?), no matter how bad things get - or, in their case, how easy things look - you should never give up trying to just sit-back and watch the remaining minutes tick-away. You'll get caught napping!
Wed 21/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Don or†ega wrote:
> George Best said the same about Veron on soccer saturday during his
> united days.

must have been drunk.
Wed 21/04/04 at 22:08
Regular
George Best said the same about Veron on soccer saturday during his united days.

Veron can be the best when he's on top of his game. Too bad it only happens once in a blue moon.
Wed 21/04/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Colourless"
"Veron is the best midfielder in the world"

Claudio Ranieri
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Hope Chelsea can pull it together and beat Newcastle for us, and hope Man United can do the same against Liverpool after beating Charlton for us.

I have a strange feeling that us, Blues, Liverpool and Newcastle will all be on 50 points after next weeks matches.

I'm just wondering why teams with 10 men seem to play better.
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:14
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
ha, not everyone...but some.

talk about chelsea that's what this is for, how could they lose? i guess with ranieiri invovled still they don't care, and by the way why would anyone buy veron? STUPID.
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:14
Regular
Colourless wrote:

> But what Morientes did to Parker was disgusting. Worse than Beckham
> in the 1998 world cup.

That's exactly what i said when it happened.
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:07
Regular
316 3055 wrote:
> Beating Liverpool won't do much for confidence, everyone's been doing
> that this season!

Indeed, but its one the biggest games of the season for both teams with the intense rivalry between the two clubs regardless of current form.
Wed 21/04/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Notable"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Veron you legend!
>
> Back just in time to ruin Chelsea's season!

Ha

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.