GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the song that made your life better?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
What is the song that made your life better ?, what is the song that made you change your attitude in life I think that songs are very convincing ways to express what you really feel so If there's a song that changed your life I would be glad to know it
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
What is the song that made your life better ?, what is the song that made you change your attitude in life I think that songs are very convincing ways to express what you really feel so If there's a song that changed your life I would be glad to know it
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
Nelly Hot In Herre made going to clubs a whole lot more fun.
Wed 21/04/04 at 18:55
Regular
"cachoo"
Teardrop by Massive Attack. Kinda.
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:27
Regular
Don't know I recently checked out Minor Incident by Badly Drawn boy out of curiosity cos Nick Horby recommended it in his book '31 songs' I can't get it out of my head now!
Fri 23/04/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Time Up"
Songs don't have this ability, you have limited imagination.
Fri 23/04/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cusack wrote:
> Songs don't have this ability, you have limited imagination.

Quite possibly one of the most idiotic comments I have ever read on these forums.
Fri 23/04/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Life changing i'm not sure about, but something that has stuck with me was going into a record store looking for grace by jeff buckley after it being recommended, listening to just the first minute of mojo pin and deciding to buy immediatley, probably my best ever impulse buy.
Fri 23/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Nickelback no. 1 fa"
www.freewebs.com/nickelback$
Fri 23/04/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Teal'c"
Freak-boy.
Fri 23/04/04 at 20:33
Regular
"lets go back"
Shiver by Coldplay. Reminded me that im not the only person in the world with unrequited love.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.