GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the song that made your life better?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
What is the song that made your life better ?, what is the song that made you change your attitude in life I think that songs are very convincing ways to express what you really feel so If there's a song that changed your life I would be glad to know it
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Time Up"
Now look who's trying to change the subject.
Sun 25/04/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ah, right. I got a bit confused there due to the fact that it was mostly you who was going on about it almost incessantly.
Sun 25/04/04 at 10:54
Regular
"Time Up"
Der Nazi wrote:
> This has really deviated from the original purpose. No need to get
> carried away, Cusack.
Actually I'm not the one who deviated from the post. Azul did. The post was about whether sogs have or do not have the ability to change life. I said my opinion, and he changed the subject.
Sun 25/04/04 at 10:26
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Rob D - Clubbed to Death. Wow!
Sun 25/04/04 at 10:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It may have made your life better, but stop going on about it. We all know that you are obsessed with Nickelback, so stop going on about them.

How that song could actually improve your life is competely beyond me, though: It has no real message and isn't that great in the first place.
Sun 25/04/04 at 09:08
Regular
"The State"
Nickelback-How you remind me
Sun 25/04/04 at 09:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This has really deviated from the original purpose. No need to get carried away, Cusack.
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Time Up"
None of you does actually understand what he is talking about. There are no 2 identical living organisms. Even the seeds of a fruit are different from each other. You will find a difference between the cells of the simplest multicellular organism. And we are talking about the human brain, which is the most complicated assembly of living tissues. The thoughts of human beings are greatly effected by the slightest fraction of variation that takes place in his surroundings, the accumilation of these variations, changes and stimules leads to the major leap between the minds of each living human. In other words if the thoughts of 2 human beings were drawn on a traffic map, there would be an infinite number of crossroads, thus when interaction occurs humans and each other they affect each other, they may have a positive effect, a negative effect, they may create a motive, they may be a stimule, etc...And eventually evolution occurs. By all means, it has to exist, grow, and become more and more complicated, which leads to the appearance of those who have the ability to make changes in wide varities. If Einestein was isolated for certain period of time from the outer world, his odds of doing what he did would be equall to the odds of any of us. I agree that the anatomy of his brain showed that his brain used to function in a better pattern than the averege human. The human brain is full of millions of grooves which increase it's surface area, it is beleived that the rate of their presence affects intelligence, thus it was beleived that 13% of the whole averege human brain actually functions. According to this theory it was beleived that 15% of Einestein's brain was functioning. However, can anyone know for sure that there aren't any others ? How can anyone tell whether this difference had to do with changes that occured in Einestein's life? How can anyone know that his brain had an averege ratio of groove, which increased due to his own experiences in life? Or maybe a mutation occured ? Or this whole theory might turn out to be wrong, and all what Einestein did was a twist of fate ? Humans have expressed their experiences throughout the ages by finding their own way in the environment, affecting, and being affected by each other, creating a case of equillibrium, and as variations exist, so does similarities. Everyone has his own concepts, and beleifs, those who could make a good use of their surroundings, lead eventually, with a collective effect, to this existance that we are experiencing now. There are many derivatives of life, many people expressed themselves by writing, acting, singing, drawing, arts, science, all that is called EVOLUTION. When there is a similarity between cultures, a gnere succeeds to prove it's own existance, gathering the minds that were effected by it's concepts. For instance, comsole wars. If there was such a thing as "Best Console Ever" there wouldn't have been console wars, every console has it's special ideas and concepts that were created in a collective manner, each one of those ideas stimulates a certain proportion in the thoughts of certain individuals, and the more it increases, the more it becomes addictive, because of the similarity. The same applies to other activities which are present in our own life, which have been created due to evolution. Some will be stimulated with certain songs, others will be stimulated with certain novels, stories, drawing, anything with a slight similarity with a proportion of his own thoughts which are a collective result of interaction with persons, surroundings, circumstances, troubles, momments of happiness, moments of sadness, moments of happiness, anger, depression,....
And to prove every word of what I have said, simply I am 100% sure that someone will try to argue with me to prove me wrong, and this is not where it stops. Several persons will try to prove me wrong, but each one of them will discuss something certain that I have mentiond, different from what the others are discussing. Some will agree to discuss a certain point, which eventually proves me right.
Sat 24/04/04 at 12:32
Regular
"The State"
Nickelback-How you remind me! Music has powerful affects i must admit!
Sat 24/04/04 at 12:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Music is more powerful than anything else in terms of the 'arts'.

Cusack, sit down and listen to something. I mean listen to it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.