GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manga"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/11/01 at 12:35
Regular
Well I guess that other thread got lost while changing servers. So here's a new one for Manga fans to say what films/series's they like, and people should watch!

I'll start it off.

Just come out in the UK recently is Princess Mononoke. WATCH IT! It's great!

:)
Wed 07/11/01 at 12:35
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well I guess that other thread got lost while changing servers. So here's a new one for Manga fans to say what films/series's they like, and people should watch!

I'll start it off.

Just come out in the UK recently is Princess Mononoke. WATCH IT! It's great!

Wed 07/11/01 at 13:56
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Yep, Princess Mononole sounds ace! Definetly on my chrissy list!

The last Manga I saw was Ninja Scroll, very daft, but very good too!
Wed 07/11/01 at 20:17
Perfect Blue is damn fine! Its kind of Hitchcock on acid and fruitgums.

Tokyo Babylon was two part effort that i saw a while back, i seem to remember it being quite good, i'd like to see it again!
Wed 07/11/01 at 20:23
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> Perfect Blue is damn fine! Its kind of Hitchcock on acid and fruitgums.

I bought Perfect Blue a while ago, it's really good. Still don't understand it though!
Thu 08/11/01 at 10:14
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
There's only a few Manga flicks I enjoyed

Ghost In The Shell, Fist of the North Star, Ninja Scroll, Cyber City Oedo 808, Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie and er, Urotsukidoji
Thu 08/11/01 at 10:18
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I watched Perfect Blue last night. I understand it now, but I still don't get why she keeps waking up all the time!
Thu 08/11/01 at 12:11
Its dramatic and confusing, it makes you wonder if she's asleep or awake when stuff goes down, are her dreams prophetic, yadda yadda yadda......

Urotsukodoji??????? That film is twisted!
Thu 08/11/01 at 18:23
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I am the Tarrant wrote:

I've never seen that, and from what my mate has told me it sounds a bit TOO weird for my liking :)
Thu 08/11/01 at 19:10
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
rob_skater wrote:
> I am the Tarrant wrote:

I've never
> seen that, and from what my mate has told me it sounds a bit TOO weird for my
> liking :)

Urotsukodoji ay. I've seen 1,2 and 3! Quite ammusing Manga!

I bought Patlabor 2 today. Was pretty good! Even though I kinda lost what was going on about half way through. I'm gonna have to watch it again at some point!

Thu 08/11/01 at 19:18
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Cooky wrote:
I bought Patlabor 2 today. Was pretty good!
> Even though I kinda lost what was going on about half way through. I'm gonna
> have to watch it again at some point!

I saw the first one a few years ago. It was pretty good, the opening scene was ace!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.