GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manga"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/11/01 at 12:35
Regular
Well I guess that other thread got lost while changing servers. So here's a new one for Manga fans to say what films/series's they like, and people should watch!

I'll start it off.

Just come out in the UK recently is Princess Mononoke. WATCH IT! It's great!

:)
Tue 13/11/01 at 11:24
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
*sniff* *sniff* wipes tear from eye

I've just finished watching the 39th and final episode of "The Mysterious Cities Of Gold"

This has to be one of the GREATEST cartoons of ALL time!

It's not Manga, but it's very Anime in style!

It was on TV when I was about 5, and I could still remember most of it to this day, as I liked it sssssoooooo much!

I've ALWAYS wanted to see it again! And now at 19 years of age, i've finally fulfilled my dream of watching it again!

I HIGHLY recommend it to the HIGHEST degree that if you like Anime/Manga type cartoons, or even if you just like cartoons, you MUST watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stress enough how good it is!

Is anyone else around here old enough to remember this AMAZING cartoon?

Tue 13/11/01 at 11:04
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Starlight wrote:
> Hmmmm I've seen the Street Fighter Manga film video thing, a hell of a lot
> better than the real film easily!

Yep, that manga is pretty cool! The fight between Dhalsim and E.Honda is dead funny!
Tue 13/11/01 at 11:02
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
A
> good MAnga is Dominion Tank Police I think it was called.

I've just bought a PS2 mag called Playnation, and it says next month's issue comes with a free Dominion Tank Police DVD. Cool eh? Even if you don't have a PS2 thats worth buying!
Tue 13/11/01 at 00:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hmmmm I've seen the Street Fighter Manga film video thing, a hell of a lot better than the real film easily!
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:40
Regular
Urokisuki thingy legend of the Demons Womb and Legend of the Overfiend used to be available in England, many year back I had tons of Manga videos, sold them now, but they where definetly available, they may have been cut though.

A good MAnga is Dominion Tank Police I think it was called.
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Mystique wrote:
> they arent allowed to show Urotsikodji the sequals arent as bad so they can show
> them but they are cut up and the sex scenes are blurred out by a blue blob

Hmm.... The ones I got from some comic shop weren't blurred out by a blue blob. But I think they were still cut!

Mon 12/11/01 at 23:15
Regular
That's just weird anyway, who the hell wants too see some freaky cartoon full of rape?

Damn weird twisted cartoons, bit of violence is alright but rape, WTF
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:12
Regular
urotsikidoji was banned because it has teenage girls being raped

la blue whatever most likely does too
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:10
Regular
they arent allowed to show Urotsikodji the sequals arent as bad so they can show them but they are cut up and the sex scenes are blurred out by a blue blob
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> How can they ban a cartoon?

I know some of them are damn violent and full of
> sex etc, but honestly do they actually expect people to take them
> seriously?

La Blue Girl or something was banned a few years back, WHY?

Urotsukidoji 4 was banned I think because it had animal sex in it or something like that!

La Blur Girl was probably banned because it had quite a bit of rape n stuff in it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.