GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Tales of Symphonia today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'tales of symphonia'.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
After waiting two hours for a 2 minute blood test..

Seems good so far, no point trying to give an opinion yet cause I haven't played long enough so I'll put up my views in a few hours or so.
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:24
Regular
Possible spoiler
Possible spoiler
Possible spoiler

I think Mithos is Yggdrasil's son

End spossible spoiler
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's just been released in America, and will be out here "Q4 2004".
Tue 27/07/04 at 15:47
Regular
": ("
Is TOS new?

I've never heard of it.
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:58
Regular
Too hard for me?
I've never found a game too difficult that I won't like it in my life.
However, of the few RPG's being released on the GC, the only turnbased good one has been Skies, which now crashes whenever I enter the Red Crystal Palace thing, which sucks, as there's not a mark on the disk whatsoever.
It's my Gamecube, I need it fixed, but A: I lost the recepit so I can't take it back, B i have no idea how to get it fixed.

Hmmm.
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:49
"The Will of D."
Is it too hard for you? Awwww.
I actually quite like this type of fighting as i've never tried it before, it may be challenging but it certainly is fun. This way all the characters can do their own attacks at their own leisurly pac e to let me go and have some fun and kick some creatures butt on the spur of the moment attacks that i ddn't have to think up for a few minutes on which would be best to use.

Hey i've come a cross an entire room full of cats in the 4th floor of a beachside city hotel, there's an old guy and about 30-40 cats just roaming around the room, it's pretty funny.
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:40
Regular
Bah.
I NEED A TURNBASED RPG.

:(
Tue 27/07/04 at 11:49
"The Will of D."
Morbo wrote:
> well well well, i have jutsbot back from pary, i have won shot
> ncontest.
>
> anyeway, i am LV 55 (loyed only) an i am looking for a way forweard
> i hgave picked up whats his name? tne same bloker who hads the same
> name as the hero
>
> i am a biot drunkard.
>
> i should shut up

IS that actually English? I know that you've picked up the kid, he does seem a tad suspicious throughout.
I've just come across a really surprising spoiler about some of the main enemy characters, but it does explain a lot. Level 55-57 with my gorup, i should really get some training done if Morbo's hgher than me but further back in the story and on disk 1 still.
Tue 27/07/04 at 01:30
Regular
"Balls"
well well well, i have jutsbot back from pary, i have won shot ncontest.

anyeway, i am LV 55 (loyed only) an i am looking for a way forweard i hgave picked up whats his name? tne same bloker who hads the same name as the hero

i am a biot drunkard.

i should shut up
Mon 26/07/04 at 23:01
Regular
Damn this game.

Freeloader + Tales of Symphonia + Black Arrow + Halo 2 + Riddick + Burnout 3 = Creepu moneyless >_<
Mon 26/07/04 at 21:53
Regular
*sigh*

Earth.

At the start go straight and through the door that opens once you've already made it through the temple. The creature to fight is there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.