GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Tales of Symphonia today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'tales of symphonia'.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
After waiting two hours for a 2 minute blood test..

Seems good so far, no point trying to give an opinion yet cause I haven't played long enough so I'll put up my views in a few hours or so.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:03
Regular
Took me 45 hours to complete it.

Unfortunatly disc 2 is only about 7-8 hours long :(
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:40
"The Will of D."
Does anyone have any problems with Tales of symphonia sidequests as there is an entire list of them in one of the gamefaqs walkthroughs, it's the Damieus one that has a whole list of all the titles and sidequest locals.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:36
"The Will of D."
Oh no not again, does he even have a life? Come on he's at least 30.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:33
"The Will of D."
You can bring back some of your previous game's stuff (well not items or weapons, but most other stuff) along with adding a normal, hard mode and once you beat the game once a "mania" mode.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:27
Regular
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> and a lot of replayability as well.

Without spoilers...

What kind of replayability?
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:24
"The Will of D."
I would say the main story would take about 50 hours or more to finish, but with every single subquest and minigame (and there are A LOT OF THEM) there is at least the 80 hours of gameplay to be had, and a lot of replayability as well.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:07
"The Will of D."
I'm almost at the finish, just rescued my companions from the their fears and sins. I am at level 67 with my main character which i'm pretty proud of, and 65/6 with the rest.
Wed 28/07/04 at 12:23
Regular
You completed it then? How many hours?
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:09
Regular
Just started a new game, there's loads of special things you can buy with your surplas grade points from the previous completion.

I will play through it again, there's loads of stuff I missed.
Tue 27/07/04 at 21:56
"The Will of D."
Thanks, hadn't found that one, there's one jsut past the dragon and one in the big gorge, and the one in the ToS/CoA's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.