GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Tales of Symphonia today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'tales of symphonia'.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
After waiting two hours for a 2 minute blood test..

Seems good so far, no point trying to give an opinion yet cause I haven't played long enough so I'll put up my views in a few hours or so.
Mon 26/07/04 at 21:06
"The Will of D."
I still don't know, can you hint at the element?
Mon 26/07/04 at 17:50
Regular
Tiny people :)

You get some kickass weapons after you've raised so much cash.

about 37,000 each though.
Mon 26/07/04 at 17:20
"The Will of D."
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Here's a hint for you, before you return to 'S' save up 500,000 Gald
> :)
>
>
> There's a certain 'large' enemy around a certain temple that gives
> you 10,000 a hit.

Can you hint at which temple? There quite a few of them you know. Und i know who needs to 500,000 've already given more than 75,000 to them already.
Mon 26/07/04 at 16:12
Regular
Just finished Disc 1 at around the 40 hour mark, if Disc 2 is as long (and I hope it is) it could well be bigger than SoAL.

The one thing I was dissapointed with was you see all those beautiful FMV scenes on startup, but they arne't actually in the game. Happily there are a couple of excellent FMV moments near the end of Disc 1.

A few new twists and weird goings on as well..
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:08
Regular
Here's a hint for you, before you return to 'S' save up 500,000 Gald :)

There's a certain 'large' enemy around a certain temple that gives you 10,000 a hit.
Mon 26/07/04 at 12:15
"The Will of D."
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> The what?
>
> I'm level 50, 2 SS left.
>
>
> Someone dies :'(

I know who you're on about, i must be quite a few levels lower than you are, since there isn't random battles in this game i try to avoid them a little more than I should to level up, i do tend to train up once outside of dungeons asi have the conforts of the nearest inn to go to get refreshed.
Sun 25/07/04 at 23:44
"The Will of D."
That is a very strange village, nothing of importance there except the armoured gloves they sell.
I'm kinda stuck in a human ranch, can't say which but i'll figure it out, but it's way more complicated than the others.
Sun 25/07/04 at 19:00
Regular
Haha

I just discovered the Katz' Village

Reminds me of the Hamachoa things from SOA.
Sun 25/07/04 at 18:39
Regular
Ahh

Weird, I thought that was after northlands one..
Sun 25/07/04 at 18:12
"The Will of D."
A hint it's one of the temples. I'm now going to another one in the frozen northlands.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.