GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Tales of Symphonia today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'tales of symphonia'.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
After waiting two hours for a 2 minute blood test..

Seems good so far, no point trying to give an opinion yet cause I haven't played long enough so I'll put up my views in a few hours or so.
Tue 27/07/04 at 21:34
Regular
Sorry, I only remember the one in Triet Desert
Tue 27/07/04 at 21:22
"The Will of D."
I am getting the money together to help with the reconstruction of luin, i've already given them hundreds of thousands already and now they are onto their expansion plan, so i just need to fight that dragon about another 10 times to get another 200,000. Plus i'll level up at least once for each character wile in the process.
BTW whitestripes one of my main party characters has a ring that lets you get 100% extra cash per fight, so that mean i get 20,000 gald after fighting the dragon, now that is a lot of cash. Also i don't mind fighting and fighting over and over again as Raine will always keep healing me back to normal strength (as well as a special item that restores 10% of my health per creature defeated by that said character on at least 4 sepearate people)
I am now level 62 for almost all characters, but one of them is still only lv60 but that can't be helped as she did end up dying just as i beat a few of the bosses ocasionally.
I've started to collect the 9 cursed items for this guy in the snowy city, but i don't know where to go to find a few of the remaining pieces, if anyone has the locals can you hint at the locals to keep it spoiler free for the rest?
Tue 27/07/04 at 20:01
Regular
Completed it earlier, excellent game, I'd recommend it to anyone.

There's a good 50 hours to it, maybe 60 if you go for absolutely everything without using any help etc.
Tue 27/07/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Balls"
Morbo wrote:
> well well well, i have jutsbot back from pary, i have won shot
> ncontest.
>
> anyeway, i am LV 55 (loyed only) an i am looking for a way forweard
> i hgave picked up whats his name? tne same bloker who hads the same
> name as the hero
>
> i am a biot drunkard.
>
> i should shut up

yeah, im still at this point, im on the second disk. where do i have to go?
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:37
Regular
": ("
Nintendo obviously haven't experienced the English Summer...
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:13
Regular
"thursdayton!"
STRID wrote:
> Ah well, when was the last time us 'Cubers got a decent game?

Welcome to the summer drought. Shut up whining and go outside, that's what Nintendo wants you to do.
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It does. Just not here.

Import it if you can't wait a few months.
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:56
Regular
": ("
tphi wrote:
> It's just been released in America, and will be out here "Q4
> 2004".

Aww, for a minute there, I thought the Cube had a new DECENT game thats been released.

Ah well, when was the last time us 'Cubers got a decent game?

NINTENDO!!!

Listen to me!!!

Give Japan a break and take a tour up here in ol'England!!!
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:48
"The Will of D."
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Ooooo just learned something big. Can't beleive I never even suspected
> it though :(
>
>
> Edit: I was close about that possible spoiler

I know the big spoiler that you're on about, i just found out today as well, I never would have thought it though.

Well the possible spoiler you posted was wrong, so everyone that read it don't believe it, but it's close to the truth as he said.

Edit: I'm trying to get a new title for Colette by naming all the dogs in the game, i heard it has a special title in it for me. The same goes for finding and mastering all the recipes in the game.
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:31
Regular
Ooooo just learned something big. Can't beleive I never even suspected it though :(

Edit: I was close about that possible spoiler

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.