GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Tales of Symphonia today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'tales of symphonia'.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
After waiting two hours for a 2 minute blood test..

Seems good so far, no point trying to give an opinion yet cause I haven't played long enough so I'll put up my views in a few hours or so.
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:11
Regular
Thinking about it, my original post was completely pointless. So I shall make an effort to write something about the game now, to keep you happy.

ToS opens with some dramatic cutscenes and landscape shots accompanied by some dynamic orchestral music, very similar to the sequence you get in Skies of Arcadia if you leave it long enough. The title screen pans across a beautiful background of a tree and some water, while some flashing text helpfully reminds you which disc you have inserted - there are two possible combinations for this; DISC 1 and DISC 2, it is not possible to have both appear together.

It also displays the three selectable options, the last of which, 'Customize', allows you to change all manner of things about the game, including difficulty and window colours. Along with the pretty background art, large logo and serene yet expectant musical score, this title screen really makes you want to click that 'New Game' selection, unless you've already started, in which case you probably want to select 'Continue' instead.

Overall I give this title screen a 7 or maybe 8 out of 10.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:53
Regular
I was thinking of importing but there are too many games coming out to import at the moment. Still haven't even got myself Shikigami no Shiro 2, which looks pretty nice.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
After waiting two hours for a 2 minute blood test..

Seems good so far, no point trying to give an opinion yet cause I haven't played long enough so I'll put up my views in a few hours or so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.