GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Tales of Symphonia today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'tales of symphonia'.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
After waiting two hours for a 2 minute blood test..

Seems good so far, no point trying to give an opinion yet cause I haven't played long enough so I'll put up my views in a few hours or so.
Wed 15/09/04 at 08:27
"The Will of D."
Try going back out of wherever you are from your last save point and get some healing items if you can afford them. Then go back in fully stocked and readly to whoop Desian/Half-elf butt.
Wed 15/09/04 at 00:12
Regular
"hello"
hey i need help i cant beat pronyama and yggdrasill one after another i ether dont have enough healing items or im not at a highenough level.my partys around level 58/61.
Wed 15/09/04 at 00:00
Regular
"hello"
im stuck at the part were you fight both pronyma and yggdrasill. i have 7 life bottle and bairly any gels to heal or recover tp. anybody have ant pointers?
Fri 20/08/04 at 12:56
"The Will of D."
I think i comepleted the game at lvel 69 or something, but at the moment i'm going over a new game trying to comeplete all the sub quests and to get and master all the recipes in thw game. Plus it's quite interesting to know all the secrets of the game while playing bits that just hint at them a tiny bit, it's quite funny.
Fri 30/07/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Balls"
yeah, i turned mine on to mania mode right away and i have been close to death for most of the time.

lol

completed the game at Lv 74
Thu 29/07/04 at 00:13
"The Will of D."
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Foolishly, I acciedentally started my new game on normal difficulty
> again, and because I've already saved on it I need to complete the
> whole thing again before moving onto hard :(

you know you can change the difficulty during the game anytime you want, you go to the customisation section of the system in the menu. That way you can make certain enemy or boss fights are easier or harder than before.
Wed 28/07/04 at 20:02
Regular
Foolishly, I acciedentally started my new game on normal difficulty again, and because I've already saved on it I need to complete the whole thing again before moving onto hard :(
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:19
"The Will of D."
I just finished it and I am really impressed at the anime style cutscene at the end before all the characters go their separate ways. i managed to complete the game in about 57 hours and 40 mins, but that was without completing tons and tons of extra subsquests.
I've now started a new game with lots of my skills and game stats transferred over (not my characters stats, but i did choose to start with 500hp extra for every character). This game certainly does a lot of replayability.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:38
"The Will of D."
Hey ive just posted my review of the game in the tales reviewsection, dont know whether you can see it or not at the mo, but check it out using my stats.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:09
Regular
45 hours non-stop? ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.