GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Psssttttt??? Take a look at this!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
Het guys it is story time!!!!! Once upon a time there was a fat man named Mario, a skinny man named Luigi and an a ugly Princess that thinks she is pretty named Peach. One day, Peach was baking a cake for Mario, but all of a sudden an evil Dragon named Bowser fruitkanpped* her!(*Peach=fruitknapped?) Mario knew at once what he should do... What will Mario do? Will he save Peach in time? Find out in the next exciting episode of: FAT MAN NAMED MARIO!!!!
Sun 27/05/01 at 12:27
Regular
"Back in black"
they told link the plans and let him go on his quest to cure is headache, he went to the lake to catch a fish... he went to cast but got his leg stuck between to logs, as he struggled his way out he slppied in the water... how can he get out...
Sun 27/05/01 at 12:21
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Link was tied up over the fire...The song "burn baby burn"was chanted...but then link told the trolls of his enemy LUCOMAN..The trolls also hated LUCOMAN and planned with link how to get into the castle. They were impressed with links mastersword...
Sun 27/05/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Back in black"
the troll said to link- hey you get off my ground ya dont know me and ya dont know ma style- link looked worried, the troll shouted something and a wholt troll tribe came out, from behind tress, from the bushes and their houses, they circled around link and lit a fire....
Sun 27/05/01 at 12:10
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Link ran off to the forest in search for some mushrooms. He was creeping through some dark passages when....AGGHHHHHHHHHHH...link slipped down a tunnel and before being unconscious spotted a troll of some king.
Sun 27/05/01 at 12:01
Regular
"Back in black"
the young dear maid to him to the kitchen and gave him some grub and a cold glass of water- he said thanjk you very much, can i have a headache tablet- she said, no sorry we have not got the ingrdients- if you could collect some -yeah sure- ok, i need 3 mushrooms, some blue potion, a cucco, a fish and a bottle of water- go young link...
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:53
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
He fell down...down...down...into the moat of the castle. Buble..bubble..bubble............."look he's waking up" limk heard a soft voice of a fair maiden."lets get you some food"she said.................
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:41
Regular
"Back in black"
No not another hangover he said, but he could see a fountain in the distance, if only he had the energy to climb out of the window, he made the effort, he pulled himself up on the sill, and then he tripped and fell, ouch, he didnt know if he fell back in or out...?
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:25
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
He picked up the bottle of vodka...... Link woke up and was in a prison chamber. The door was locked but he could get through a window. He still had a dry throat ans headache thanx to his hangover..........
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:14
Regular
"Back in black"
after his long thoughts he decided to climb the castle wall, he passed by a window with a litre bottle of smirnoff Vodka, would he pick it up....TBC
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:06
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Link took off his very believable disguise, and seized is sword and sheild. He rushed into the castle and thought:

"Hey, I went into the pub because I wdidn't want to do this. DAMN YOU TWISTS OF FATE!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.