GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Psssttttt??? Take a look at this!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
Het guys it is story time!!!!! Once upon a time there was a fat man named Mario, a skinny man named Luigi and an a ugly Princess that thinks she is pretty named Peach. One day, Peach was baking a cake for Mario, but all of a sudden an evil Dragon named Bowser fruitkanpped* her!(*Peach=fruitknapped?) Mario knew at once what he should do... What will Mario do? Will he save Peach in time? Find out in the next exciting episode of: FAT MAN NAMED MARIO!!!!
Sun 27/05/01 at 15:05
This might make a good game...Anyway, the sea-nyph takes oof the diguise she is wearing and she turns out to be...GANONDWARF!!!! Dum,dum,duuuum!!! Will link's headache heal in time, Will he defeat Ganondwarf?? TBC...
Sun 27/05/01 at 15:13
Regular
"Back in black"
Gannondorf says to link, i tricked ya, i am not really dead, Now i want my revenge. Link is to hungover to know what on earth this man was on.
Ganon: draw your sword
Link: gets a piece of paper and draws a sword..
Ganon: are you mad boy
Link: no i am *burb* derek
Ganon: draws his swords and slashes links arm
Link: starts laughing, he is rolling on the floor
Ganon: looks confused, that was meant to hurt!!
Link: is crying with laughter
will he snap out of his drunkness..TBC
Sun 27/05/01 at 16:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Links hard laughter suddenly makes him feel ill, he then vomits at GANNONDORF, it hits him in the eyes, he is temorarily blinded...
Sun 27/05/01 at 16:10
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Bit by bit. Ganondorf is slashing links boots. Link is heavily drunk. Suddenly one of Links troll friends came from the underground and picked up ganondorf.The troll meant business.........
Sun 27/05/01 at 16:46
Regular
"Back in black"
The Troll span ganndorf around and around, gannondorf was dizzy, Link watched this and it made him feel even more dizzy, link fell over and rolled down a hill, whilst the Troll let go of Ganondorf as he went into the river, but link was out of control, rolling down the hill...
Sun 27/05/01 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
interesting!
Sun 27/05/01 at 17:05
Regular
"Back in black"
ya supposed to carry on with it!
Sun 27/05/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Link hit his head. He was heavily bleeding. A friendly squirrel came up to him and talked to him:

"You must find the Log of Nosgaroth if you are to defeat Ganondwarf, Link. Go, seek. The log is located at..."

With that, Link passed out.
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Aslink woke, he focused only to see the curious face of two young squirrels.....welcme to my humble abode said the father squirrel who poured link a glass of hylianberry juice...

I must leave said Link, I've gotta find this log...

Link shot out....
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But he remembered that Hylian Berry juice has a very high alcohol content, so he ran back inside, downed 2 beakers, and shot out again...

..and passed out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.