GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Psssttttt??? Take a look at this!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
Het guys it is story time!!!!! Once upon a time there was a fat man named Mario, a skinny man named Luigi and an a ugly Princess that thinks she is pretty named Peach. One day, Peach was baking a cake for Mario, but all of a sudden an evil Dragon named Bowser fruitkanpped* her!(*Peach=fruitknapped?) Mario knew at once what he should do... What will Mario do? Will he save Peach in time? Find out in the next exciting episode of: FAT MAN NAMED MARIO!!!!
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:43
Did ne1 read my one?
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yeah. After I posted mine. Sorry. Anyway, yours was crap.
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:48
turbonutter wrote:
> Yeah. After I posted mine. Sorry. Anyway, yours was crap.

Your the one making bulshite stuff about wario and Mario
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:50
Regular
"Back in black"
well were are stciking with turbonutter's ending, coz it kinda worked well, but rather quick!! some one strt a new one!!
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:51
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Turbonutter is just gay so ignore him. He reckons he's everyones friend.
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
khazar wrote:
> Turbonutter is just gay so ignore him. He reckons he's everyones
> friend.

What is your problem? It's OK to not like someone, but don't go splashing it around in such an offensive manner. Anyway, why don;t you like me?
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:55
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
You just automatically joined the prodding clan and start proddin people. I respect wot ya write but joinin sumones group wid out permission is rude.
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I never joined the prodding clan. I just prod people.
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:59
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
YEAH but. still. Proddins their business.
Sat 26/05/01 at 22:30
Regular
"Back in black"
hey hey - this is ment to be the story corner, not the argument- so lets get back with the story and a new one!!

LINK: once apon a time link was riding his horse Epona through the fields of hyrule, he was just minding his own buisnees when Epona suddenly shot up and link was falling ...TBC...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.