GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEAT and VELOCITY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I spoke about making this thread a while ago, so i thought i would give it a try. If it dies it dies!
Page:
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
***********POSSIBLE SPOILERS*****************

Introduction of a new bloke on Velocity this week "The Future" whose name i have forgotten already. I thought he had some good moves though.

I enjoyed this weeks Main Event on Velocity (Benoit Vs Regal), thought that was a brilliant match even though the result is fairly predictable and unfortunately Regal tapped out almost immediately when he was in the crossface.

Havent seen Heat yet, going to see that in a minute.

***********END*OF*POSSIBLE*SPOILERS*****************
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That's Frankie Kazarian one of the greatest wrestlers around today and one of the 2 reasons i need to watch Velocity this week, is it on again later tonight?
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Sky Guide says 10pm for Velocity on Sky Sports 3.
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Must remember to watch that tonight then, i hear the Regal vs Benoit match is gold
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kawada wrote:
> That's Frankie Kazarian

Thats the one.

Why do you think he was introduced on Velocity rather than Smackdown?
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Because the WWE are fools who don't know how to use proper talent
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
At least he's another addition to the Cruiserweight Division right?

Shame they got rid of Akio, Kidman, Shannon Moore and Spike Dudley. Otherwise that Division would have been mental! I would have loved an elimination match or something for the CW Title with

Paul London Vs Akio Vs Billy Kidman Vs Shannon Moore Vs Spike Dudley Vs Juventud Vs Super Crazy Vs Psicosis Vs Scotty 2 Hotty Vs Funaki Vs Frankie Kazarian!!!

That might be too many actually, but you get what i mean how all the Cruiserweights could put on a wicked show!

Do you remember those Time Limit Title matches? I think they were in the Hardcore Division. I like those matches because the title can change hands so many times!

Where they had like 30 minutes and whoever pinned someone or made someone submit became champ, and then they had to keep the title until that 30 minutes was up.
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Grandprix wrote:
> The Sky Guide says 10pm for Velocity on Sky Sports 3.

*sets the video*
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If anyone misses it tonight it is on again tomorrow night before the live raw.

It goes:

Velocity - Midnight till 1AM
HEAT - 1AM to 2AM
RAW - 2AM to around 4.15AM

Thats how it usually goes.
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
wardy, seriously dude, those time limit matches were lame and predictable.

a match with that many cruiserweights would be rushed to give the bigger guys tv time (we all remember the dabacle at WM XX don't we children? :S )
i feel kidman was deserving of a release, he was boring, stale, past his best and was barely able to lace his boots without hurting himself/someone else, but the other releases were a bit "we've got no good ideas, so you're going to suffer".. except Spike, who's maybe just got a few too many years of wear and tear on his body.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.