GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEAT and VELOCITY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I spoke about making this thread a while ago, so i thought i would give it a try. If it dies it dies!
Page:
Mon 22/08/05 at 10:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> Ken... Kennedy??? what happened to "aaaaanderson"??
>
> I wonder what he will be called next week :S

Ken Dlemintcake.
Mon 22/08/05 at 00:34
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Ken... Kennedy??? what happened to "aaaaanderson"??

I wonder what he will be called next week :S
Mon 22/08/05 at 00:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
"Honest guv, i was just checking Gazza for health reasons, that's all"

Heh i won't be watching it, wouldn't pay for a WWE PPV when they were actually good let alone now :-D

Toodles (back to FM editing)
Mon 22/08/05 at 00:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hehe, i wonder what vinnie jones' excuse was?
right, i'm off.. enjoy summerslam.. as much as possible :D
Mon 22/08/05 at 00:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My American Football background would get the better of me though and when i see the guy jumping up in the air i'd go all Monty Brown and hit him with the Pounceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Open, free hit. Can't pass them up :-D

Remember when i did that in Interform soccer, loose ball middle of hall me and the guy charged at it, i got there first stuck out a leg and then hit him with a shoulder barge on follow through, sent him flying back halfway down the sports hall on his ass
Mon 22/08/05 at 00:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
he just hesitated on a double leapfrog spot.
the first one was fine, but when they're running from behind you and you jump, some people don't trust you enough and hesitate.. so you land on them.

my method is to make a noise as i'm coming off the ropes as a signal. sound like you're heating up and getting into it, but you're actually just telling the guy "jump now and leave the rest to me"
Sun 21/08/05 at 23:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not likely, after 2 blown knees and most recently a ligament tear i'm lucky to hop off the ground.

What happened today then? I'm guessing he didn't jump high enough, now what was the match in WWE recently where that happened? Can't remember
Sun 21/08/05 at 23:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
at least there's one thing in your favour, you're guaranteed to ALWAYS clear people when you leap-frog... unlike the guy i was teamed with today ;)
Sun 21/08/05 at 23:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe yea everyone says i'm skinny as hell, earned the nickname Shaggy lately (from Scooby Doo, i eat and eat but don't put anything on) I'd certainly have to hit the 'roids ......... ermmm i mean gym
Sun 21/08/05 at 23:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
well i don't know you, but i know you're a basketball man, so you may have to put on some bulk to counter the height.
i'm 6'2" myself and always look too skinny :(
then again, i HAVE to think that, the second you're happy with yourself, you stop trying as hard.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.