GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEAT and VELOCITY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I spoke about making this thread a while ago, so i thought i would give it a try. If it dies it dies!
Page:
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:36
Regular
"..."
Jim of Honor wrote:
> Teddy Hart, though talented, isn't as great as he thinks he is.
>
> Also, it says something when the only company who'll book you in all
> the US is Jersey All Pro...
>
> TNA, CZW and RoH all kicked him out after he screwed up each time.

You can add WWE to that list. He was released from his WWE development contract for having an attitude problem. The kid really is bad news, he thinks the world owes him something because of his surname, despite the fact that he has zero respect for the business. That's the only reason I was surpised to see him on Raw.

I feel sorry for his more respectful and talented stablemates, Jack Evans, TJ Wilson and Harry Smith whose reputations he has managed to tarnish along with his own.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:
> Hardcore Holly seems to eat a lot of eggs...thats meant to be bad for
> your cholesterol

it's egg whites dude, not whole eggs. you seperate them and you can make egg-white omlettes. alternatively you can whack them in a blender as part of a protein shake.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:

*snip*
> That's the only reason I was surpised to see him on Raw.

when was he on raw? i missed that match. any good?
i've only seen him the once on the aforementioned Velocity the other day.

is there a video of the RoH cage/moonsault incident? i'd quite like to see what all the fuss is about. he's not doing the hart name any favours though :(
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Very_Metal wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> Hardcore Holly seems to eat a lot of eggs...thats meant to be bad
> for
> your cholesterol
>
> it's egg whites dude, not whole eggs. you seperate them and you can
> make egg-white omlettes. alternatively you can whack them in a
> blender as part of a protein shake.

Ah, he likes his protein shakes doesnt he!
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
>
> *snip*
> That's the only reason I was surpised to see him on Raw.
>
> when was he on raw?

oops, my bad. Meant Velocity.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Does anyone else think that heat and velocity are getting a lot better than they were say 4 or 5 months ago. It seems now we are getting storylines (Regal and Tajiri/The Heartthrobs) and title defences (Cruiserweight Championship Triple Threat this past week, i think the U.S Championship was on the line the week before), even though we know who is going to win in the title matches they do seem to be more interesting to watch.
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong - ok mate, thanks for clearing that up.

Wardy - Holly doesn't have any more protein shakes than anyone else on a bodybuilding diet. but i use them as a way to neck the egg whites which, as you can imagine, are foul (noone say "fowl"!) to consume in other ways, guess that makes me less dedicated :D
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey VM, what else goes into a protein shake? Whats the ingredients except egg whites?
Thu 09/06/05 at 18:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it depends on your diet and routine mate.

i use the following ingredients:

1 and a half scoops of whey protein supplement (banana flavour. the strawberry is passable but the chocolate tastes god awful)

1 teaspoon of creatine (mucsle building chemical, gotta be careful with it. i follow lance storms advice of not doing total loading. you're supposed to have a teaspoon in a drink 6 times a day, but i just have one with protein shakes as i don't have enough time to train long enough to warrant the proper loading procedure)

half a pint of semi-skimmed milk (calcium, protein)

half a pint of water (to thin it out a bit.. it's never good to have to chew your drinks :) )

that's the light version for before bed, after i work out i'll have the following:

2 scoops protein supplement
1 teaspoon creatine
2 eggs
approx half pint milk
approx half pint water
2 scoops vanilla ice cream (vanilla is best as the other flavourings and colourings in non-vanilla ice cream are a bit counter productive)

2 chicken or fish pieces with rice or pasta
it's also good to have a small amount of rice or pasta before you work out to help you load carbs.

i steer clear of protein bars though as so far i've not found any that aren't horriffically unappealing :)
Thu 09/06/05 at 23:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Woah! How long you been doing that?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.