GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEAT and VELOCITY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I spoke about making this thread a while ago, so i thought i would give it a try. If it dies it dies!
Page:
Thu 09/06/05 at 23:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
on and off about a year and a half.
some weeks i won't have much time to work out so i'll only have a few shakes a week, other weeks i'll be able to work out 3 or 4 times, so i'll obviously have more.
Fri 10/06/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Sounds like more than me.

I only do push ups and sit ups and those reverse sit up things lol, just to try and lose a bit of weight!

Hopefully will do something.
Fri 10/06/05 at 00:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
bah i do about 3 sit ups and play a game a basketball a week and eat tons of KFC yet i still have the body that rivals Chris Mazzzzzzzzzzzters.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
you mean Chris Moyles :P

and wardy, none of that stuff will help you lose weight, those are muscle strengthening/building exercises. if you want to lose weight then you'll need to do cardiovascular work like runing, cycling, swimming, etc.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I'll do the swimming me thinks

Did Cycling before and got these big lumps come up on my knees that stopped me walking properly, could hardly walk at all. Went to the doctors and she said it was osgoodschlatters disease or something like that because i used my bike too much.

Dont like running, so i think swimming is my best bet cause im good at that as well :)
Sat 11/06/05 at 11:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that's the best all round option as the resistance of the water gives you a muscle workout and enhances your cardio conditioning.
Sun 26/06/05 at 09:46
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Shame none of the new Cruisers were on Velocity this week. I thought because they didnt have a SD match they may have a match on Velocity, maybe 2 of them in a tag match or something, but it wasnt :(
Sun 26/06/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, Benoit gets picked for Smackdown and ends up Velocity. I hope he gets a nice long run as Smackdown champ when the title comes back with Christian.

*end speculation*
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nice to see them using Benoit effectively ......
Mon 27/06/05 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
Gah, no ROH guys on Heat or Velocity this week. They're the only reason for watching really.

Benoit vs Matt Stryker would have been godly.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.