GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEAT and VELOCITY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I spoke about making this thread a while ago, so i thought i would give it a try. If it dies it dies!
Page:
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Its a shame.

Said it before but London was a good Cruiserweight Champ and he hasn't messed up any high flying moves as far as i can remember.

Seems like they are phasing the Cruiserweight Title out as it doesnt really appear on Smackdown anymore.

Same with the womens title on RAW.
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Some news on London

London has been very negative towards management ever since the road agents at the Rochester Smackdown taping several weeks ago requested that he change his finisher. London told the agents that he wanted to speak to Vince McMahon about the situation first. Several sources indicated that when he went to McMahon he gave a plea stating that he not ban any high flying moves because guys like him who were small would really never make it to the top and wouldn't be huge muscular guys. He said it was the cruiserweight style and that it shouldn't be toned down. McMahon's 'response' to that was having London drop the title to Nunzio the next week and has since been cutting 'whiny' interviews. That is normally what happens when you approach management about something you don't like or agree with. It's interesting that WWE management always tells the wrestlers to 'submit idea's but when they do, they sure pay the price.
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Scotty is so far beyond stale it's not even funny.
how he survived those roster cuts is beyond me.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
I thought he looked all right...perfect for the type of character he's obviously going to have.

Why must they beat on Scotty though. :( Scotty rocks.

He's gonna nail the W-O-R-M on both of em!
Mon 29/08/05 at 11:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Should go down well with HHH though?

In a just been dragged through a hedge backwards during a very windy day and in a time when all the world's shampoo resources have run dry sort of way?

Very much so :-D
Mon 29/08/05 at 09:02
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> *marks out for Dean Machine*

Classic.

> *marks out for push up move*

Classic.
>
> *marks out for Caprice Coleman*

*Unmarks for CC getting zero offence.
>
> a request to the booking team - please don't give Doug Basham mic
> time ever again

A request to the creative team. Don't give two people the same gimmick at the same time. If you have to inflict ne new Buff Bagwell on us it's bad enough. 2 is just taking the rip.

> *marks out for the scoundrel, the scallywag, the rogue, William
> Regal*
>
> *marks out for Burchill*

Just...YAY!!!
>
> *unmarks out for his new look*

Should go down well with HHH though?
Sun 28/08/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*marks out for Dean Machine*

*marks out for push up move*

*marks out for Caprice Coleman*

a request to the booking team - please don't give Doug Basham mic time ever again

*marks out for the scoundrel, the scallywag, the rogue, William Regal*

*marks out for Burchill*

*unmarks out for his new look*
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The whole thing with Dupree and Tomko?

They have both had individual "pushes" recently, as they are winning fairly often but to be honest i dont like the look of them as a team.

However i am glad that the WWE is trying to revive its tag team division, with this and the new arrival of Cade and Murdoch soon.

Its just a shame that they fired the good tag teams and are now having to pick up singles competitors with no storylines and put them into a tag team.

In other news, Doug Basham can grow hair! Whats with these tag teams splitting up and getting stupid singles names?
Rob Conway: The Con Man, "Not my way, not your way, not J.R's way but he did it the Con Way"
Doug Basham: The Bash Man...sounds stupid to me.
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:14
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Did any others catch Heat and Velocity this week? Looks like we have new Tag Team Champs on RAW...
Mon 22/08/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> Ken... Kennedy??? what happened to "aaaaanderson"??

I was thinking the same thing. It just doesn't sound right.

Although I'm glad he's stuck with the second beautifully pointless name repetition.

I've also noticed he looks scarily like CZW's Justice Pain...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.