GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEAT and VELOCITY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I spoke about making this thread a while ago, so i thought i would give it a try. If it dies it dies!
Page:
Tue 12/04/05 at 12:39
Regular
"..."
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> I am thinking that now London is CW champ he might not be appearing on
> Velocity anymore, unfortunately

Hasn't worked out that way for any of the previous Cruiserweight champs...other than Mysterio and Matt Hardy.
Sun 24/04/05 at 10:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did anyone see this weeks Velocity or Heat? I saw Velocity and then turned it off because i hate these 'Special Editions' that they do, they are just annoying. The only thing that was any good was the showing of the "over-the-top-rope-Smackdown-Vs-Raw-Battle-Royal" from Wrestlemania 21, but that segment only lasted 5 minutes.

Shame that wasnt in the proper show, i would rather have seen that battle royal than the Womens Championship Match, or even the Sumo Match.
Sun 24/04/05 at 20:29
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
The Wardy wrote:
> 'Special Editions'

i.e. they filmed Raw and Smackdown on the same day and didn't have time to fit Heat and Velocity tapings in as well...
Sun 01/05/05 at 11:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone catch Heat this week?

I was surprised when i saw Domino on there against the Heart Throbs because i saw him live yesterday in Dartford in 'All Star Wrestling'. He won a non-title match against the champion and then won the Royal Rumble. He was easily the best wrestler in the show and its a shame that they jobbed him so much in that match. He hardly got any offence in, whereas he deserved to get a biger push than that even if he lost.
That Robbie Brookside in the first match against Simon Dean is also in 'All Star Wrestling' and he put up quite a good fight against Simon Dean even though it was obvious he would lose (as the "unknowns" always do)
Tue 07/06/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I thought this weeks Velocity main event was one of the best i have seen.

Cruiserweight Championship
Paul London Vs Akio Vs Chavo Guerrero

definately Smackdown worthy. Better than some of the other stuff they do.

I especially liked the Sunset Flip and German Suplex at the same time.

Any one else see it?
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i was pleased by both shows this week.
Finally got to see Teddy Hart and he looks to have a ton of potential if he can keep his ego in check.
the London/Akio/Chavo match was gold, but anythign involving london is usually a good bet.

Was also happy to see Lance Storm on heat one last time before the ECW ppv retirement. i have a lot of respect for lance storm for getting to where he has without copping out and touching steroids.

oh, and if anyone's interested, the new Smackdown magazine (with john cena on the cover) has an article on Hardcore Holly and includes his workout and diet advice, which i found pretty useful and interesting.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Very_Metal wrote:
> i was pleased by both shows this week.
> Finally got to see Teddy Hart and he looks to have a ton of potential
> if he can keep his ego in check.

Yeah, he seemed really good, does he work for someone else, like ROH? I heard that a lot of the jobbers on Heat and Velocity come from other Feds.

> the London/Akio/Chavo match was gold, but anythign involving london
> is usually a good bet.

Wouldn't you rather have this type of quality match on Smackdown, rather than Tough Enough or something similarly rubbish?
>
> Was also happy to see Lance Storm on heat one last time before the
> ECW ppv retirement. i have a lot of respect for lance storm for
> getting to where he has without copping out and touching steroids.
>
Its funny...i start liking people and they then retire or leave, which is a shame. I never used to like Lance Storm, but now i do, and i will see two matches before he retires!

> oh, and if anyone's interested, the new Smackdown magazine (with john
> cena on the cover) has an article on Hardcore Holly and includes his
> workout and diet advice, which i found pretty useful and interesting.

Heh, i got that one! Glad to see a Paul London article too
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:
** Teddy Hart **
> Yeah, he seemed really good, does he work for someone else, like ROH?
> I heard that a lot of the jobbers on Heat and Velocity come from
> other Feds.

he's infamously worked a couple of RoH and indy shows and has upset a LOT of people. he jobbed to someone but made them look stupid in the process by selling badly and flying about the place (which i believe was different to the match plan that was worked out, but i'm not sure about that) after the match ended he nipped up (after taking tha other guys "finisher" move about 10 seconds previously, again making him look stupid) and doing moonsaults of the cage and totally upstaging his opponent, who he was supposed to put over.
>
> the London/Akio/Chavo match was gold, but anythign involving london
> is usually a good bet.
>
> Wouldn't you rather have this type of quality match on Smackdown,
> rather than Tough Enough or something similarly rubbish?

every time mate. that last tough enough was akin to a televised abortion.

> Was also happy to see Lance Storm on heat one last time before the
> ECW ppv retirement. i have a lot of respect for lance storm for
> getting to where he has without copping out and touching steroids.
> >
> Its funny...i start liking people and they then retire or leave,
> which is a shame. I never used to like Lance Storm, but now i do,
> and i will see two matches before he retires!

bandwagon hopper :P
he wasn't a likeable character before, "booooorrrrrrrrrrrrring".. so the fact that you didn't like him but knew who he was says he was doing his job properly :)
>
**SD magazine**

>Glad to see a Paul London article too

totally. i loved his answer to the "what's your favourite story from the road" thing too, it's good that some of the guys are happy to have some fun and not be too intense.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:34
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Teddy Hart, though talented, isn't as great as he thinks he is.

Also, it says something when the only company who'll book you in all the US is Jersey All Pro...

TNA, CZW and RoH all kicked him out after he screwed up each time.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:09
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hardcore Holly seems to eat a lot of eggs...thats meant to be bad for your cholesterol
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.