GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think about Islam?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 13:59
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
What do you think about Islam? , Some people think that it must be eleminated from the universe and some people say not , some says that Islam is a threatining danger and some says not what do you think about Islam and the Arab society ?

Maybe some people would like to know what do you think about it ....
Tue 20/04/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Like any other religion, it's a philosophy with some good ideas that has been hijacked and misused by power hungry people who seek control of the lives of others.

Basically, it gives me one more type of holy man to ignore.
Tue 20/04/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

>
> I am often confused about the Islamic teachings of terror.

....says the boy who actively advocates living in terror of an abusive God...
Tue 20/04/04 at 17:59
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
Islam Doesn't Encourage TERROR At All [B]
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:00
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Some Muslims seem to think it does, but I'm sure most don't.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:03
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
[B] Thanks Forest Fan :)
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:11
Regular
Anyone who is naive to think that the entirity of the Muslim followers are out there to terrorise us need to have their heads checked.

The terror factions believe that the world should unite under the Muslim set of rules, that there should be no freedom, and that is why they continue to attack the more multicultural world powers.

They foolishly believe they are going to achieve this by killing innocent people, when infact all they are achieving is unity against them.

The huge majority of Muslims are good people living good lives. They don't set out to cause terror, they respect other faiths and beliefs (take not Forest Fan).

After all, if they treat us with equality, we're bound to do the same...well most of us anyway.
Regular
Are you Muslim?
Regular
goiNg_uNdeR that is.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:13
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
Yes , I am ; But so what do you see me as a terrorist right now or something?
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You Islam yoo! Youll steel my bread and then take my house from under my carpet!*

*NOTE: This is not my real belief. I was being sarcastic to extract the Michael from total idiotic bigots. Besides, I currently fancy an Iraqi girl - not sure if she's Muslim or not.. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.