GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's game have you spent the longest time on?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 08:56
Regular
I'm not asking what you think the longest game is, but what game you have spent the longest time playing - the one game you have really had your money's worth from!

Mine would be CounterStrike on PC. I have played that for literally years and although 90% of the plpayers are nobs, it's still good fun when you get a decent game. I'm admittedly getting a little bored of it now and I don't really have the patience for long games anymore (although I'm looking forward to this Disgaea on PS2...).

So, what game has taken the most hours from your life?
Mon 19/04/04 at 09:12
Regular
Heh, well done :D

Roll on Doom 3...
Mon 19/04/04 at 09:11
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
»§ilver §hadøw« wrote:
> Never did get to finish it
> on the hardest setting though :(

I finally managed it after literally days of playing. Still ranks as one of my proudest acheivements. Sad really. ;)
Mon 19/04/04 at 09:09
Regular
Ah, DOOM. Those were the days! I never did any modding/hacking, but I did spend loads of time playing the game! Never did get to finish it on the hardest setting though :(
Mon 19/04/04 at 09:00
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
For me, probably the first Doom. Hours spent playing, modding, hacking, level designing, network gaming. I spent an obscene amount of time with it.
Mon 19/04/04 at 08:56
Regular
I'm not asking what you think the longest game is, but what game you have spent the longest time playing - the one game you have really had your money's worth from!

Mine would be CounterStrike on PC. I have played that for literally years and although 90% of the plpayers are nobs, it's still good fun when you get a decent game. I'm admittedly getting a little bored of it now and I don't really have the patience for long games anymore (although I'm looking forward to this Disgaea on PS2...).

So, what game has taken the most hours from your life?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.