GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's game have you spent the longest time on?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 08:56
Regular
I'm not asking what you think the longest game is, but what game you have spent the longest time playing - the one game you have really had your money's worth from!

Mine would be CounterStrike on PC. I have played that for literally years and although 90% of the plpayers are nobs, it's still good fun when you get a decent game. I'm admittedly getting a little bored of it now and I don't really have the patience for long games anymore (although I'm looking forward to this Disgaea on PS2...).

So, what game has taken the most hours from your life?
Wed 21/04/04 at 13:04
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Thats multi-player games, thats kind of a cheat becuase your playing them online and you're obviously going to get new and better opponents. As far as the most time I've spent on a game, 440 hrs, the game is front mission 3, I bought it for £3 about four years ago and im still playing it.
Wed 21/04/04 at 07:13
Regular
Mine is torn between three games I reckon.

Counter-Strike on Xbox - I used to be on this for aaaageesss until SC:PT came out. Went back to it for a bit yesterday and realised it's not as great as I once thought. Still a very good game though.

GTA3 on PS2 - The giant next-gen leap for the Grand Theft Auto series. I spent Months on this game and occasionally go back to it. Vice City doesn't have the same magic as this baby.

Perfect Dark - I spent more time on this than on Goldeneye, mostly on the multiplayer. It truly was a fantastic game and well worth the price tag.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:10
Regular
Probably Goldeneye or Perfect Dark.

Both best games ever.

*nods*
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Foreman wrote:
> Mine would probably be Goldeneye 007. Best multiplayer game I've ever
> played on, alongside with Mario Kart 64.
>
>
> If only they made games like that now.

Have you tried Super Monkey Ball on multi-player?
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Goldeneye (64)
ISS98 (64)
Mario Kart 64
F-Zero X (64)

One of them.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Mine would probably be Goldeneye 007. Best multiplayer game I've ever played on, alongside with Mario Kart 64.

If only they made games like that now.

Nintendo 64 had the best games I've ever played and I think it would be very hard for any other consoles to produce games to beat it.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:26
Regular
Mario Kart
Final Fantasy series and RPG games in general
GTA 1, 2, 3 and Vice City
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Teal'c"
The Game of Life.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
All of the GTA games and Shenmue 1+2.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Shenmue on the Drreamcast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.